F! PLAYONLINE

Feel free to talk about anything here.
edon
Advanced Botter

I hate this game, or maybe i hate my comp i dont know. for the last few weeks every time i try to log on theres a 50/50 chace that i get shutdown by "Windows error report" sometimes i run good, sometimes i get kicked of 10 seconds after picking my character. and sometimes it will run good while im LFG but the second a start moving around and doing things in game i get the error report. this happens windowed, non-windowed, with or without other programs in the background. anyone that knows whats wrong with me let me know o.o it my just be that my computer is finnaly falling to shit but this problem only happens with FF, not CounterStrike, not Battlefield 2, not any other game i try to run ; ; its a real shitbox.
Chanfan
Advanced Botter

did you try to uninstall the game fully then install it again? and this may be a dumb question but how much space do you have on your hard drive?
edon
Advanced Botter

Yea ive tried that, and i got about 200 gb of free room so thats not the problem.
Gyruss
Advanced Botter

This is what happens to me everytime my motherboards get over a year or so old. I'll start getting POL crashes. At first you think it's RAM, or Video, or overheating, etc but in my case last TWO times it's been MSI motherboard that was the problem.

End up having to build a new system to fix it.

I wonder... any chance your motherboard in your PC is from MSI?
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

edon wrote:I hate this game, or maybe i hate my comp i dont know. for the last few weeks every time i try to log on theres a 50/50 chace that i get shutdown by "Windows error report" sometimes i run good, sometimes i get kicked of 10 seconds after picking my character. and sometimes it will run good while im LFG but the second a start moving around and doing things in game i get the error report. this happens windowed, non-windowed, with or without other programs in the background. anyone that knows whats wrong with me let me know o.o it my just be that my computer is finnaly falling to shit but this problem only happens with FF, not CounterStrike, not Battlefield 2, not any other game i try to run ; ; its a real shitbox.
is that the comp wit the RC control for a fan
cuz if it is then ya i agree wit u its a shit box
but so is mine so i kno wat u feel like

Return to “Lounge”