SE just banned 2000 acounts for 3rd party tools. was it you?

Feel free to talk about anything here.

t0xIc wrote:If they ban this Acct. If I play the my mother fucking moron brother I swear I'm going to kill him! He uses my account I had no idea....will they buy?
tried this once they will tell you that it's against TOA to let anyone other than you play your char. and tell you they can ban you for that...
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Against TOS for loaning account or 3rd party software hmmm i'll chose 24 hour ban for not controling acc better than 72 hour 3rd party? lol <yes,please>
snake4027
L33t Botter

omg i $!^&ing HATE SE, I messed about with a GM until i got suspened cause i was quitting and wanted to see jail >_>, so 72 hours is over, i now want to sell my account or maybe start playing again, try to log in then it asked me to pay, i try to pay wtf doesnt work. Contact SE help desk and they say my account has been banned. WTF! GM said only 72 hours, then he started doing this stuff like not asnwering my questions and told me to have a nice day -.-. Do GMs work at the POL helpdesk and in game issues? This is BS.

Anyway of getting it back? like spamm them with emails? or keep calling them?
darkrift
Pro Botter

well why did you mess with him. I mean obviously they arnt goign to just look the other way on 3rd party tools. you should have just sold your account...
snake4027
L33t Botter

darkrift wrote:well why did you mess with him. I mean obviously they arnt goign to just look the other way on 3rd party tools. you should have just sold your account...
was bored of FF and decied to, anyway the person at the POL helpdesk was cool and put it back on suspention :D oh and the GM i called was a real asshole lol
darkrift
Pro Botter

well thats good... now dont hack/bot again or your going to get ass raped in prison
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Better hope whoever buys that account know's its a dirty account, cause they will be watched.
darkrift
Pro Botter

or not tell them and laugh :D
snake4027
L33t Botter

LOL! hmmmm thinking of playing again cause i am so close to all the good stuff in it, oh and i will no longer hack only use windower lol ^^

Return to “Lounge”