Help me please

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
AFireY
NewB Botter

I have bought a new video card, to run the windower apparently it doesn't like an x800 GTO. Now that I am not crashing out of the windower I set up the fish bot and started to fish. I am loosing a lot of catches. My skill is 57 and I am fishing for moats in Windhurst (comp rod and insect ball). There should be no reason for all the losses. It seams like the fish generally gets more stamina back than I can take off, with the rod switching to the wrong side. Is there a known issue with this. I searched and there were some posts back Jun/Jul about similar issues. Is there a known issue with this or should I investigate more? I am running 29 FPS no viruses or add ware on the computer System resources are barley being used. I noticed a lot of talk about Iocain fisher is that a better program for catches? Any thoughts suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

If your having that problem then yes I'd use Iocaine. It can catch fish of any level(even a lvl 1 fisher can catch black sole but will get tons of line breaks/ not enough skill messages) and has tons of features. You do need to do more work initially setting it up but we have pretty good instructions for that and I am working on a GUI to make it so you do not even need to do anything whith the code yourself.

You can get Iocaine here

And you can get help or ask questions about it here

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”