B

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
TheMOD
Intermediate Botter

I'm trying to figure if I'm using BurntNPC right, and if I am, what it's limitations are. A friend and I were camping a monster. When we first got there I found on Burnt NPC the four place holders and the monsters so that it would store them to memory. Once stored, no matter where I was, BurntNPC showed me when they popped. Not long after we killed the four place holders, the Monster popped. We knew it popped by BurntNPC as it wasn't on our screen at the time. We waited an hour and came back. There were a lot of other ppl here at the same time. These other ppl were killing the placeholders and BurntNPC all of a sudden wasn't even telling me they were spawning, lelt alone dying like it was before 1hr earlier. So I guess my question is, does this program have limitations based on how many monsters and players there are in a certain area causing it to narrow it's search criteria or am i just a moron, and the program has always been this way or am I just a really big idiot and I'm not even using the program properly. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Even if it is to just tell me I'm an idiot and not using it right, thank you.
Jelia
Pro Botter

NPC been like that always for mobs that have multi pop places meanning like the sheep in lufaise medows acctyaly pop 4 times in 4 places i think and only the ones that kills it 1st or claim/ gets drops

so npc works weird with those mobs alone

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”