Nothings working.

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
TheMOD
Intermediate Botter

Nothing has worked since the recent update. Someone mentioned that this is normal and is usually fixed within a couple of days. Just wondering what that status is.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Depends on which program you are talking about. You need to post in topics/threads specific to the program that is not working correctly and to be as specific as possible about how it is not working/what it is not doing. The more specific you are the more likely someone can give you quicker help.
TheMOD
Intermediate Botter

When I say "nothing" is working. I think that narrows it down. LOL The flee bot does nothing. Burnt Argus crashes, Burnt NPC just goes crazy and goes on forever and ever and never stops. the 7 in 1, I hit go and it does nothing. The only 1 working is the Mapmon. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the program and that still did not work. But again, someone once said that this is normal after updates. I was just wondering if this issue has been resolved or if someone is still working on it. Just looking for a status. Thank you.
Zamphire

Almost every update changes the memory of FFXI, so every update something is going to change which will break everything until somoene fixes it. Burners hasnt been around for a while, so you'lll have to wait till he gets back
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

And my request for more detail was not just a flippant remark. I was trying to give you a helpful suggestion because more often then not problems are due to a problem with setup or configuration as opposed to the program itself. I am not saying that this is the current situation. What I am saying is that unless we are given sufficient information about exactly what is occurring we can not tell which problem is the case.
TheMOD
Intermediate Botter

sorry, I misunderstood, my bad. wasn't trying to start up a ruckus. guess I'm just a bit aggravated that i can't get anything to work. sure hope burners shows up soon. Am I the only one having this issue? Seems like everyone else I talk to isn't having any problems at all.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

not sure since I have not sur anything except Iocaine and Mogs Workshop recently because I have almost no time to log on and those I already have stuff setup and can keep them running with only like 5 min at the keyboard a day.
burners
Site Admin

yeah sorry fellas, my motorcycle got stolen and I dont have theft on my insurance so Ive been dealing with that.
Pics of it are in the lounge :(
Rexo
Pro Botter

hey waassup guys been a while since you seen me around, eh? lol well im back and for good... but im having the same problems wit that rogue tools also... and Buners Im sorry to hear that man... that motorcycle looked awsome, hope you can get it back somehow :)
Hammy025
Site Admin

Ahhh, Burners, I feel for ya. I've had 2, yes 2, RC51's stolen right out from under my nose. Finally got a Kryptonite New Yorker chain and locked it down everywhere I went. Bunch of savages out there!
Azaron83
Botter on the rise

works fine with FFwindower but not azrils' And i have to unistall and reinstall it cuae everytime it tries to update it redownlaods the setup program
Hammy025
Site Admin

I'm really not trying to push this cause I know dealing with a stolen bike is a huge pain in the a$$, but I was really hoping to use the PL bot this weekend. If you don't have time to fix it, could anyone give me the offsets & pointers for a target's HP and your own MP? If I have that I can probably write up a script in ACTool over the 3 day weekend that will do the same thing. As always, thanks for the support.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Thanks for the update Burners! I really appreciate it. :grin:
Sevastien
Mod in Training

W00t burners is godly

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”