account deactivated

Feel free to talk about anything here.
buttmonkey
Helpfull Botter

was sitting there chatting in LS had windower running and zerocast and my account was deavtivated still not sure why I loged onto my other account and trying to find out now ; ; be very carefull what you use !
buttmonkey
Helpfull Botter

it's oficial my account has been banned and I was jailed one time for using a fishing bot over a year ago. looks like I'm done with FFXI I won't start over it took me over 2 years to get to where I was fuck SE I'll play a differant game!
darkrift
Pro Botter

that blows...
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

I was reading PlayOnline.com and I read:
1,400 PlayOnline accounts have been either suspended or terminated on Aug. 30, 2006 for the malicious and intentional use of these third-party tools.
I was wondering if anyone on this site would be affected by it. :( I am sorry man. That sucks.
UnholyGuardian
Helpfull Botter

Yah.. my friend's account got banned during that. He was being an idiot though.. pos'ing while harassing somebody. He had been suspended before for finding a glitch in the game... I'll go ahead and describe it here; He has a latop, so he said that when he unplugs it's power and lets the battery die while in game, no windower/hacks on, it will go into hibrnate right before it runs out of power. He immediaely plugs it back in, un-hibernates it, and logs back onto FFXI. Everything about his character is sped up, unless in a crowd of people, when which it is incredibly slow. He was running around outside of Jeuno when an admin took him to Gial or w/e it's called. Of course.. he was also racing people for money so. *lol* You should have seen the speed of his choco.. good god he was like a fucking blur. On foot he could outrun a choco.. so theres a comparison of his speed for you. Anyways, yah some people on here were probably affected.

Return to “Lounge”