3a and 3c

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
Methos
Advanced Botter

I have version 3a installed and no autoupdate to 3c. So I went onto the site here and downloaded what i thought to be 3c and all my copy did was go thru some updates and back to 3a. Any ideas?
Methos
Advanced Botter

Methos wrote:I have version 3a installed and no autoupdate to 3c. So I went onto the site here and downloaded what i thought to be 3c and all my copy did was go thru some updates and back to 3a. Any ideas?
OK i was wrong. I had 3a installed. Went thru updates and still have 3a it seems when the program launches and that first little window that shows with program version. But when I check my control panels add/remove program files it says 3c installed. Maybe just a little number that didnt get changed in that first little window? Or do I have 3a installed?
Hammy025
Site Admin

Methos wrote:
Methos wrote:I have version 3a installed and no autoupdate to 3c. So I went onto the site here and downloaded what i thought to be 3c and all my copy did was go thru some updates and back to 3a. Any ideas?
Maybe just a little number that didnt get changed in that first little window? Or do I have 3a installed?
I think that's probably the case. Mine is the same.
phyllip2004
Advanced Botter

I have a similar problem. i downloaded ffxiscripting today and it says Burnersware Rogue Tools 1.0

Not 3a 3b 3c or anything like that. Did I somehow download the wrong one?
Hammy025
Site Admin

No, you have the right version. Burners just released 1.0 over the weekend. It was not a full release before that (thus, it was a Beta).
burners
Site Admin

Do a complete uninstall. To do this you will most likely need to restart your computer.

Then download the latest build.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”