1500 Accounts Banned

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

im not sure how they are picking people up like crazy, but it definatly is not the windower. however, i hack alot and still nothing from them... i rarely bot, its the hacking that i find usefull. i hack throguh every door i dont have a key to.
bluesky997
Advanced Botter

darkrift wrote:
buttmonkey wrote:it has nothing to do with POS or flee tool they have found a way to detect the windower in general. that was the tool they said they found me to be using. aparently the last update included a new program that enabled them to tell if you hit alt tab. but they won't even let me get my char back to trade my pop items to my LS I had gem of east south west north curtana and full kirin pop set along with winter spring and autom stones ..... my poor LS is gunna be pissed.
i honestly dont think they can detect windower ... even though people SAY thats all they use...
Yeah...in my case, I haven't used POS since the last big ban and I only use windower and the iocaine. I don't know how they still got me though. The only lastest change to my FFXI is I used the namechanger.dll again......
buttmonkey
Helpfull Botter

I only had windower on when I was banned I had no other programs loaded. not even the namechanger so thus they CAN detect windower but if you don't wanna believe me that's fine I didn't get baned the 1st time either.
Sting17945
Helpfull Botter

Got a question, I saw another post stating that LM-17 means your suspended. If it still says on PoL "your play online account is temporarily suspended etc, LM-17" does it mean it has the potential to get banned? or they ban you from the spot. Overall wondering if i still have hope on keeping my acount.
Bob
Intermediate Botter

Ok 17 can mean 1/2 things. It generally means you have been susupened and can return after 72hours or set time. BUT! i have also had friends who have been suspended and get the 17 message but it just means your account is pending further on what actions are going to be taken against it. One friend was able to come back but the other was soon after notified that the final decision made by POL was that account was going to be deleted. If you can not log on within the 72 hours or set time. Also have not been notified chances are your character is going to be going bye bye.
Zamphire

buttmonkey wrote:I only had windower on when I was banned I had no other programs loaded. not even the namechanger so thus they CAN detect windower but if you don't wanna believe me that's fine I didn't get baned the 1st time either.
Just because that's the only thing you had running at the time doesn't mean that's what they banned you for. They've found a way to record everything you do. When I was banned in the last mass banning I was actually asleep at the time
Hammy025
Site Admin

I agree with Zamph. If its a mass banning, they obviously don't get all of those people at one point in time. They may have detected something you did a month ago and just not taken action, waiting for the next big ban. Massing bannings are their way to make a statement against cheating. The best way to do that is to keep a list of names that they want to ban and do it all at once.
Sting17945
Helpfull Botter

Just called PoL today, and found out my account was suspended till sunday, guessing its time to play legit now. Still though confused on using the windower or not.
Tooku9
Advanced Botter

LmAo can you say DOS attack? Every single person in my LS (100+members) are posting in our forum about POL cancelling thier account or POL states thier CC's have been declined. We got a multi-millionare in the LS who is being declined so ya.... POL gettin DOS attacked, they're just asking for it for perma banning people for ONLY using windower (yes its been proven >.>, my roommate is one of them "no hacks").
astokes

idk about all of this. i hack alot aday but never been ban, i just must be lucky or just doing something right.
bluesky997
Advanced Botter

Biscuitbaiter wrote:Ok 17 can mean 1/2 things. It generally means you have been susupened and can return after 72hours or set time. BUT! i have also had friends who have been suspended and get the 17 message but it just means your account is pending further on what actions are going to be taken against it. One friend was able to come back but the other was soon after notified that the final decision made by POL was that account was going to be deleted. If you can not log on within the 72 hours or set time. Also have not been notified chances are your character is going to be going bye bye.
SE rep told me that it is a 72 hrs ban. What happen next? I heard that once I log in, I will be in GM jail...is that true? Man I hate to deal with GM even though this will be my first time...
darkrift
Pro Botter

Zamphire wrote:
buttmonkey wrote:I only had windower on when I was banned I had no other programs loaded. not even the namechanger so thus they CAN detect windower but if you don't wanna believe me that's fine I didn't get baned the 1st time either.
Just because that's the only thing you had running at the time doesn't mean that's what they banned you for. They've found a way to record everything you do. When I was banned in the last mass banning I was actually asleep at the time

100% agree
scottmatt
Advanced Botter

Hmm, do you always start in jail after a suspension? I logged back in after the suspension in the same zone i last logged out at last.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

bullshit..
scottmatt
Advanced Botter

t0xIc wrote:bullshit..
?directed to me? Sorry it isnt, both my account and my wife's account were right where we logged last. Seemed strangei did get the email from POL about being suspended but was not in jail when i came back. That didnt seem normal.... anyone else?

Return to “Lounge”