Jump Off Your Ride, At Certain Transport Points

Everquest II Secrets Exploits
burners
Site Admin

this will only work when your within a certain amount of time of the landing zone. not sure what the max time is. for example. i was at the nek station and was headed to the wailing caves. when i was flying over the wailing caves i right clicked the top part of the window and waited about 15 seconds (for the griffon to actually get to the landing zone) after i clicked back in i was floating in the air right above the wailing caves.

if anyone knows the max amount of time that you can right click the top of the window before getting logged out then thats the max amount of seconds you should count from the station.

two things you have to be careful of:

1. make sure your not to high from the ground or else when you fall you wont surive...

2. make sure you dont hold the window for too long or else it will just zone you to the character select screen and youll have to wait some time before you can log back in cause it will gove you the 'account already in use' box and also when you log back in if this happens youll be at the station at which you started.

Return to “EQ2 Secrets / Exploits”