1 Gold Per 10 Kills

Everquest II Guides
PostBot

When you get access to zek (i suggest wait till lvl 30 to get auto access), look for NPC Cornail Stormwrath, he gives repeatable quest called Threat Reduction, you must kill 10 random mobs of same type and return to him for reward, reward is 1+ gold, as soon you get reward and you can take quest again without any timelock.

Optimal lvl for this is 30 since mobs he send you to kill on this lvl are very close to docks, just outside of stromhold walls.

Bad thing is - if you e.g lvl 39 he will send you kill harder mobs near Deathfist Citadel and its on other side of zek, on lvl 35 he sen you kill mobs somewhere in middle of zek, so that they wont be gray to you, SoE dont want you to farm easy gold there.

Now what can you do about it, i suggest just disabling combat experience (righ click on EXP bar and sellect Disable Combat Experience) so you not level while killing this mobs.

I suggest forming group of Tank, Healer and Mage of same lvl, to kill faster, if you have more ppl its even better because kills are faster and each member gets 1 gold upon completing this quest, however when grouped there's always chance of getting quest for different mobs, then you have to delete quest and take again, till all group have quest for same type of mobs to kill.

Return to “EQ2 Guides”