Really undetectable...?

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
Joe42
Pro Botter

I understand that some bots can be considered undetectable, like the enhancing bots, since all what they do is inject keyboard event as if it were actually typed.

However the problem is that the Windower is a pre-requisite for all bots, and the windower is far from being undetectable...!
Would it be possible to have the enhancing bots in a non-windower mode? (activated with special keyboard keys....)

Zorgn
Zamphire

Actually the windower is about the safest tool you could ever use. Pretty much, unless you tell someone you're using it, or use one of the plugins like IME, it's not detectable.

And yes, it's possible to do it without windower.
kingpin
Helpfull Botter

How detectable are the new bots for rogue? Is there any undectable bots I can use in FFXI anymore? I have no clue and have been outta the loop for along time I've been in the middle east for awhile. Plus I don't speak computer and I have not used any ffxiscripting programs in over a year.

I finally got the Rogue tools downloaded it took me the better part of a day to figure out how to download them. I had to fumble aimlessly around the site cause apparently I needed a password during the downloading process. It was not easy to find despite what some may say.

I Even had to resubcribe too the $15 dollar user group although I had bought membership once before, still it was blind luck I found thread saying I needed to clear my Cache. However I'm afraid to use them in light of all the bans related to RMT and 3rd party programs.

I could care less about the chocobo, fishing, synthesis, Brd, Pos, Flee bots, or getting rich quick. I mostly want the enhancing, plvling bot, the map tool and maybe mrargus so I have a far chance at claiming some NM's particularly two that have eluded me for over 2 years now.

I was told that in 5 mins of searching these forum I could find the answer to my dectability questions. However there seems to be a lack of activity on this site and most info is old enough that I do not consider it reliable. Any info from other end user's or site mods/members who is savy about the detecability of these current bots would be greatly appriecated.
Joe42
Pro Botter

I am in your exact same situation...
Seeing the thousands of account being banned every month, I am really afraid of using the tools... I really don't intend to use the Flee tools, provoke bots because those really give the users an unfair advantage.
However the enhancing bot is really what I want to use, since it is so boring doing it yourself.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

as long as you goto a remote location so others won't be near you then you're almost 100% safe.
Hammy025
Site Admin

The Burners bots are undetectable as EvilDr says. The only things that are or may be detectable are the flee tool and any positioning tools that will warp you or the like. These send false data back to the server and are detectable.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”