NEED HELP

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

kk im pretty fuked the way i see it

anyway heres my problem

i cant log in to my comp cuz i forgot the password, but i can still log into the guest account. WTF HOW DO I FIX THIS I NEED HELP
SOMEONE
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Either going to have to insert the start up disk and reformat ( a complete erase) or use a previously made back up disk
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

t0xIc wrote:Either going to have to insert the start up disk and reformat ( a complete erase) or use a previously made back up disk
the start up disk
u mean like a windows cd right
and wats a back up disk
Sevastien
Mod in Training

can u go to save mode and log into your account form their i dont think u need a password to put in if u do safe mode ?
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Yes, Savastien, that should still require a password.

Only option is a complete reboot, start up with windows cd, hit F11 I believe. Run setup this will delete anything and everything saved on your hard disk.

There is one way around this. A account back up disk, you must create this before though, and it remembers your password, and incase you would forget you pop it in and boom password reset.
Hammy025
Site Admin

If he's got some information on that HD that he needs, couldn't he install Windows on another partition or HD and once installed just pull the data from that drive? He still won't be able to boot from that image, but he can save data if he needs to. If his current HD is filled with only 1 partition, he needs another HD to install Windows on. If there are 2 partitions and the 2nd is large enough, he just needs the original HD, correct?
schwarzi88

here is a link to a step by step on how to hack Windows XP .... good luck and have fun !!!!

https://www.break.com/index/how_to_hack_windows_xp.html
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

schwarzi88 wrote:here is a link to a step by step on how to hack Windows XP .... good luck and have fun !!!!

that is incredibly helpful
but wtf is a bootable ERD CD and wheere do i get one

thx for all the help guys i appreciate it
bluesky997
Advanced Botter

P5ycho wrote:
schwarzi88 wrote:here is a link to a step by step on how to hack Windows XP .... good luck and have fun !!!!

that is incredibly helpful
but wtf is a bootable ERD CD and wheere do i get one

thx for all the help guys i appreciate it
The ERD commander CD is a Windows recovery tool (Administrator's Pak) made by Winternals

https://www.winternals.com/

See if any of your friends have this and ask them to run on your pc. Good Luck!
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Also, similar to what Hammy was saying, if you have an extra HD you can switch your normal HD with the extra. Then install windows onto the extra. Then install the original as a slave and since your booting from the extra you have complete access to all of your original HD without the password. From there you can copy over your stuff to the extra or you can try to change/hack the account info(password) on your original from the outside.

Although from the sound of responses it seems like the earlier posted link covered everything you need.
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

evildr wrote:Also, similar to what Hammy was saying, if you have an extra HD you can switch your normal HD with the extra. Then install windows onto the extra. Then install the original as a slave and since your booting from the extra you have complete access to all of your original HD without the password. From there you can copy over your stuff to the extra or you can try to change/hack the account info(password) on your original from the outside.

Although from the sound of responses it seems like the earlier posted link covered everything you need.
i only have one hd and that Winternals CD that comes in the administrators pack is 1199$
anyone got a cheaper alternative?
burners
Site Admin

you can do the same thing with linux.

use a live cd like live eval so you dont have to install it, ubunto or whatever has one too.

then with some google searching you can figure out how to do the crack.

You basically swap the file the windows password is held in with a file made by you with a password set by you.

you can do this all without installing anything on the pc and with minimal knowledge about cracking.

I think I seen it all on one of those free internet series, you know the ones with the guys that used to be on tech tv before it went g4.
Zamphire

P5ycho wrote: i only have one hd and that Winternals CD that comes in the administrators pack is 1199$
anyone got a cheaper alternative?
Try using a torrent site like www.thepiratebay.org and downloading a free copy
burners
Site Admin

torrents , yuck

try using www.shareaza.com

I cant stand torrents, you get some 700mb file and when you hit 99% magically no one is seeding any more, mind you this is 3 days later from when you started the download.

With shareaza make sure you turn on power mode and select to connect to neutella 1 ,2 and edonkey for best results

Return to “FFXI General Chat”