part of my wierd day...

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Spar13

Ok, so I start my day out with getting dressed after my shower from waking up at 12:30. I grab the first shirt that I see that is clean and it is three squirrels each holding two nuts and one dropped one. and it says below "It is all fun and games until someone loses a nut" haha.... not really but it was clean, I wanted to go to the driving range and hit some golf balls, I throw a shirt over my shirt after getting dressed and I get in the car, I drive down the street and I see something moving near the gutter and it is on top of the drain... I get out and I see a squirrel that has his head stuck in it... I grab my golf towel and grab it's tail to try to pull it out but no good, he is stuck...
I then see a neighbor who is doing yard work and I get him to come over and see this, he has work gloves on and pulls on his tail just as I did but when he gets him out the squirrel has a bloody head and is not really moving as much as he was when he wanted out... The guy says ill take him out back and I say ok but I look at where he was and there was a acorn and a quarter in the drain, not sure what one he wanted but it was not a good choice.. so I get back in the car and head off. I get to the driving range and get a thing of balls and start hitting them and then out of no where a squierrel comes from behind me and steals a golf ball... after that I finish and I get home but that was one part of my day that was kinda weird
here is a pic I took on my phone... sorry I had to put a comment on it
Last edited by Spar13 on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sebas
Pro Botter

LMAO spar thatsd hilarious but sad.. So did the squirle die?
Sevastien
Mod in Training

i think when he said that he will take it out back hes gonan kill it and bury it maybe lol. ya its a funyn story but sad
Spar13

yeah he is dead ._.; oh well made a ok~ pic for my cell
Hammy025
Site Admin

lol Great story Spar. I had to pass it around my office. Everyone has the same question, "Where do I get one of those t-shirts?" :grin:
Spar13

the shirt has this pic
Don't remember where I got it :(
here it is online though
https://www.wilkinsandolander.com/NOVELT ... AS_YOU_ARE
Hammy025
Site Admin

lol HA!!! Thanks Spar.

Return to “Lounge”