Best place to buy ffxi accounts?

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Anger
Intermediate Botter

Hiya! I've been doing some searching but so far everywhere I've came across to buy accounts has some really bad reviews or has no selection at all.. Anyone have any good advice on where i could go to buy and sell an account?
astokes

have you looked at https://www.ige.com/?lang=en
Anger
Intermediate Botter

yup looked there. I read somewhere that I should not try to buy from there because they will rip you off, and that IGE is well known for fraud, but I just read it in some forums somewhere so there's a good chance it's not accurate. but I've never bought an account before. Have you ever bought from them? Do you think they can be trusted?
dethknt
Botter on the rise

IGE is a pretty big company. They own Allakhazam along with many other sites. I would guess that they'd be the most reputable of all the companies, based on the volume of sales they do in gil alone. Not sure how their transactions work, but if you can use a CC to pay, that gives you some fraud protection. Good luck.
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

Anger wrote:yup looked there. I read somewhere that I should not try to buy from there because they will rip you off, and that IGE is well known for fraud, but I just read it in some forums somewhere so there's a good chance it's not accurate. but I've never bought an account before. Have you ever bought from them? Do you think they can be trusted?
They will rip you off. The prices are unreasonable.

eBay isn't allowing people to post them, but they still get up there. I would rather give money to someone on eBay than IGE.
MPK
Pro Botter

sometimes good shit pops up on playerauctions.
burners
Site Admin

IGE is crazy expensive, Im opening the trade sections back up on here.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

Im trying to sell an account. Heres a link to the main details and my contact info.

https://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthread ... e/0#458579

Return to “FFXI General Chat”