banned XD

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Runeblade
Pro Botter

keedog79 wrote:How do you do that i got banned back in Nov. mass banning with my charcter that i have used for over 2 years. I tried talking to them and fighting the system but it doesnt work. Now if there is some way to recover that charcter by another account i would love to hear it cause i have another account with different credit card info. and a new character.
I don't think you can, because how would you recover a character on a different account by using a different account? Doesn't make sense. Also if they ban your account, as it says in my post above, "Accounts from people that were previously confirmed to have RMT connections, or that had violated the user agreements but re-subscribed to PlayOnline. "So if you account was suspended, your character was. If you were to restore your character back wouldn't they know that's the account? I'm not sure, but it doesn't look like that would work for me. Goodluck though.
Last edited by Runeblade on Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shinenight
Helpfull Botter

I also would like to know how you would do that as well. Please tell us more about how to use your currently banned acount character hillbelly. That would be so awsome please share!
Chanfan
Advanced Botter

once your account is banned its banned there is no swaping your Char. to a difer acount. Only way you can play on the banned acount is if you can get SE to unban you but if you cheated they want do it.
Turbofox
Advanced Botter

I have been banned 2 times now using seperate accounts. Both accounts i used my same CC number. I am currently using the sme CC for my new account. SE has not banned my CC use so thatsnot too bad. Just costs me 30 bucks to get back on and make more gil. Gil prices are 30-34 dollars per mil. Game is 30 bucks, and i can mine/harvest about 10 mil in about 2 weeks so no worries here. ^^ Ill post here again in a few days after i get banned to see if they again accept my same CC.

** Also i have heard of possible Mac address or w/e your systems number being banned. Meaning banning the actual system your using. Not happened to me or anyone i know yet but im sure its coming sometime lol
Last edited by Turbofox on Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

keedog79 wrote:How do you do that i got banned back in Nov. mass banning with my charcter that i have used for over 2 years. I tried talking to them and fighting the system but it doesnt work. Now if there is some way to recover that charcter by another account i would love to hear it cause i have another account with different credit card info. and a new character.
You will never be able to recover the account. Everyone here is saying to buy an account off ebay, playerauctions or gamerzauctions [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_42.gif" alt="/;p" title="Tongue" /> If you are lucky you will get one you like or is close to what you had and then you play with that account.
anthonydude91
NewB Botter

I never get caught because I have a friend thats a gm. But then again I never really use third party tools. I want to get my hands on them but I probaly won't. By the way goodluck on getting your characters back.
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

anthonydude91 wrote:I never get caught because I have a friend thats a gm. But then again I never really use third party tools. I want to get my hands on them but I probaly won't. By the way goodluck on getting your characters back.
How is it that you are having difficulty getting your hands on third party tools yet you have a working account at this site?

Anyway, I was suspended this month. Fortunately, it was only a 3 day suspension.
Gyruss
Advanced Botter

Hurricane wrote:Anyway, I was suspended this month. Fortunately, it was only a 3 day suspension.
Did they tell you what for?
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

Gyruss wrote:
Hurricane wrote:Anyway, I was suspended this month. Fortunately, it was only a 3 day suspension.
Did they tell you what for?
"Using cheats" that is all they told me.

I would assume it was for fish botting, which I had been doing during April.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”