Is anybody out there?!

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

I've been a members of Burners for a really long while now, however, it has also been a really long while since I've played FFXI. FFXI has aroused in my head again and wants to be reinstalled. The big question is is the once almighty FFXI hacker homepage still up and running. Do all the programs work such as Argus?
astokes

need to be updated. but we can get them running.
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

So.. who works on new offsets now once the previous falter? I know a few guys that did a lot of the work back in the day were Zamphire, mdflows, and a few others. The names are not clicking yet.
Zamphire

I don't really play anymore. Hammy has been keeping most of our bots up and running though.
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

Wow! I didn't expect to see you post. What are you up to now? Playing any MMOs? Still keep tabs on site though eh? lol
Zamphire

I play WoW now. Occasionally I get drawn back into FF but FF just takes so much time to do anything I get fed up with it really quick. WoW is like an MMO that you can pick up and play anytime. It's pretty cool. I drop by from time to time just to see if anything interesting has happened.

Return to “Lounge”