MMORPG

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

Hey guyz anybody here play any good free mmorpg's ? i tried alot of them out but i been trying to find a good community and a extensive battle system. thx for the help !
burners
Site Admin

I played the hell out of silkroad.
I got 3 chars but I stopped long ago. Might be willing to play again in the future :)
Sevastien
Mod in Training

I signed up for atlantica online its a great turn based mmorpg and im waiting for perfect world international to come out but if you find a good mmo ill play be willing to play that instead trying to find a good community.

ps. How you been burners havent seen you in a long time ^.^
burners
Site Admin

eh super busy. I got an IT job about a year ago and have been focused on that. Trying to get a good career behind me.

I started programming again, Check out the new Blackgaurd project. Its in the FFXI section.

If your bored I could always use some spare avatars on Kujata. Mainaly just for testing and stuff. You know for the bots that require more then 1 person.

Let me know if your interested.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

wow sweet im going to college next year for some kind of a computer career, but still dont know what im trying to focus on its so confusing.

ya that sounds great i wouldn't mind testing out stuff and helping you out, just tell me exactly what to do and ill be right on it !
burners
Site Admin

Go ahead and join up on kujata and I can help get you up a few levels.

In the IT world pay is pretty good and its not effected by the economy. I around 50k year and this is my 1st year under a company but my 4th in the field professionally.

Im actually going to go back to college for Electrical Engineering which is kind of the oppisit of what most people in the IT industry go to college for (computer science). But my true passion is hardware not software so thats the grand plan.

Also in IT be prepared to work alot. I was working over xmas vacation, I work up to 70hrs a week sometimes, sometimes in the early am and other times into the middle of the night.

Some weeks are light some are heavy, its a very stressful job, takes a year or so to get used to. I think right now its one of the top 10 most stressful jobs in the US.

Here i just did a search on google for top 10 most stressful jobs and as you see IT is #1
https://www.jobbankusa.com/news/business ... sions.html
Sevastien
Mod in Training

wow im actually going for AAS still looking for a good college but got a couple of ideas, im working on getting a job been slaking lately but once i got a solid job going ill start up ffx again i hope.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

It's great to hear from you again Burner. I'm graduating as a CmpE this semester, and think you have to be insane to like hardware enough to go EE, but good luck with it. Any ideas of where your going to go for your degree?
burners
Site Admin

Thanks for the welcome back.

Probably will go back to baker to get as many credits as I can there then transfer them somewhere else to finish up.

BTW have you guys checked out the new Blackguard tools development? And that insane Iocaine that Hammy just released?

Return to “Lounge”