Final Fantasy XIV

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

I think its time to update the site and ass a FF XIV section since the time is coming up on us when we all unite and woop some ass in ffxiv.

Collectors edition & Normal :

https://www.eorzeapedia.com/2010/06/30/f ... s-release/

News for the straglers:

https://www.eorzeapedia.com/

ps. I'm about to pre-order the CE edition even tho i think its unfair that the normal gets faster skill progression while CE only gets cut down on the KO clock but maybe that will be a better thing in the end just gotta wait and see.

PS.PS

CE gets 8 days early beta and other goodies gotta check it out !!!
Azuma

Sup guys. I came here to say the same thing. All this news about FFXIV reminded me about you guys. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_04.gif" alt="/lol" title="LOL" />

We should all def create an LS and play together or something if you're up for it.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

heck yeah i agree with that, i pre-ordered the CE so hoping to hop on 8 days before all the other toons.

Now somebody needs to hack ffxiv for the server list, so we know what server to meet on!! ^.^
Azuma

Yeah I have no idea how the server stuff will work. I wonder if it'll be random the first time like in FFXI.

Hopefully you can select the server.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

yeah hope more info comes out before the launch so we know what server to meet. I believe we will be able to select the server we wish.

ps. I got a feeling we gonna have to clean this place up once the game comes out, reorganize dead forum thread, etc...., and get some tools for ffxiv though i got a feeling its going to be harder this time around.
schwarzi88

testing the beta right now , yes u can pick servers if everyone wants to get together here and figure it outs that would be cool , but u can also make several chars on diffrent servers !
Azuma

Oh well that's badass. Looks like they took some pointers from WoW. Pretty awesome.

Yeah we should meet up and decide on a server. I wonder if they'll be revealed before retail hits.
schwarzi88

i ordered the premeum pack , 7 days head start, ill let u guys know what servers there r if SE doesnt reveal them first !
Sevastien
Mod in Training

yeah i ordered the CE as well 8 days head-start seem good. At least ill be able to get outta the noob area before the other players hop on. Not counting the other 1mil ppl that got the CE

Yeah i also hope that they release server list or somebody gonna have to pick a good server name and then post it for us to hop on it.
Azuma

I also ordered the CE for the 8 say head start.
[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_11.gif" alt="/8)" title="Cool" />
Sevastien
Mod in Training

haha, 3 of us so far. Now all we need really is to hijack a person and make them tell us the server list for release day lol.

or second option which is boring. We give the power of 1 person to choose a cool server name for us to meet on lol.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

CE here, same with my wife. We will be there ^.~
schwarzi88

or we could just take the 2nd from the bottom server unless server name is like : Gaylord or something like that, cuz first on on the list would prob be packed!
Sevastien
Mod in Training

That sounds good to me, cant wait to play. What city are we gonna start it ? same city or separate ?
Azuma

Good question.

I don't really know anything about the characters and city yet, haven't been keeping up. I should read up on it asap.

Return to “Lounge”