Hello!

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
joiner

Hi, I'm newbie on this, and I want to try this bot, but I've some questions first.

Is it works now?
Works with windower?
Which nm's can u voke?
How can I a get this bot?

Thank u.
zonecode88

Is it works now?
Works with windower?
Which nm's can u voke?
How can I a get this bot?
Yes it works.
It works with the windower.
You can hunt theoretically any mob you want, though the current version will voke the nearest mob to you, so use it in an empty spawn room.
To get this bot you have to pay Burners, then send him a PM with your full name. Also the newest version that is included in the 7in1 Burnersware needs AFKtools, which cost 10$. But trust me, this package is well worth the extra chump change :blingsmile:
joiner

Hmm, so if I want to camp Demi the punisher, I've to kill all the yagudo that are near?? ._.

I need fast money, and sold an ochiudos kote would be nice ^^
zonecode88

Exactly. You would have to make sure that no other mobs are in your voke range when your camping, or else you'll voke them not the NM (if they are closer). Burners is reportedly working on a new voke bot that would voke only the mob you want, but the technical aspects of this sort of thing are extremely in-depth and difficult, so I would'nt hold your breath for it. Here is a thread that discusses some technical aspects of making a bot like this, check it out if you want.

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=247

On another hand, this bot kicks ass for Stroper Chyme. The mobs in the area are easy to kill, and if your running around and stroper pops right in front of you, you can click "RUN" on the bot and he will be yours. I got 2 claims in a row doing this (over a taru who sold the last 10 and probly more Archer Rings), no drops though. I'm sure it works good on other NM's too, I just haven't tried any other ones because of my disdain for NM camping.
Runeblade
Pro Botter

yeah works great with stroper chyme in ordelles caves the gil sellers are always there and with this bot if you remove the .dat files around you can spam all around and beating the gilsellers you can just laugh at them lol
Jinzoh
Programmer

Lmao yea i know... just gotta kick the Hairs asses =) Last time i was there i beat the whole team 14 times in a row lol.... Only things get wierd when you heal and start getting beat down by flying arrows.....
Runeblade
Pro Botter

haha can you attack them? or you just zone? :drunk:

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”