Server Move... Again

Feel free to talk about anything here.
burners
Site Admin

I moved all my hosted sites back to a Shared Server instead of a dedicated server.
I was having some issues with the dedicated server and decided to move back to a shared sever.
Originally I moved the hosted sites to a dedicated server because I had been with 1and1 Hosting for so long that it was beginning to be obvious that 1and1 left me on an old server and never moved my hosted sites to a newer server over the years.
So I moved all of my sites and data to a dedicated server and cancelled my Shared Hosted Plan, I then created a new plan and was given access to a much newer faster server.
After I moved all of the hosted sites to the new Shared server I can tell this server is much faster than my previous Shared server, I can not tell the difference between this shared server and my previous dedicated server which is very impressive considering I tweaked the MySQL database and Apache Service to virtually use all of the servers resources on the dedicated server because it was the only thing running on the server.

I will continue to monitor the sites for any issues for the next week or so, if you notice any issues just drop me a PM.
original671
Helpfull Botter

Hello My Friend,

I am a new member and I am in need of some advice. I am looking for something to read .rar files and stuff like that. If you could help me out please my friend I will be forever great full. This site is great!

Thanks,
SGT V
dlsmd
Intermediate Botter

original671 wrote:Hello My Friend,

I am a new member and I am in need of some advice. I am looking for something to read .rar files and stuff like that. If you could help me out please my friend I will be forever great full. This site is great!

Thanks,
SGT V
winrar
Hammy025
Site Admin

Alehldean
L33t Botter

Anyone else think this is a really random thread to ask for a RAR extracting program?
Hammy025
Site Admin

Alehldean wrote:Anyone else think this is a really random thread to ask for a RAR extracting program?
lol I didn't even notice, but it really is.
ReyRey
L33t Botter

remember back when i joined hammy computers and toaster meant they had a on and off button to me that was all i knew back then. i kinda knew about zip files as well but had to learn that RAR was a zipped file as well. ive come a long way since then :)

Return to “Lounge”