Rogue Tools Source Coming Soon

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
burners
Site Admin

Unread post

Within the next month I plan to release the source for my software so others can expand on it or use it to learn from. I have to clean up some of the code then I will start releasing it one program at a time.
NotAProgrammer
NewB Botter

Unread post

Whatever happened with this? I mean, it's dated almost a full year ago. I would really like to see some source code for this stuff. I am not a programmer, but I think I can think LIKE a programmer, so I might be able to actually LEARN SOMETHING from your source code. Like how (or if) SE authenticates packets coming from the client to ensure that they are legit. If I wrote FFXI, I would have included some algorithm that checks each incoming packet and determines if it came from the client. I would also change the authentication code every once in a while too to make sure that people trying to crack the client wouldn't succeed for very long.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Unread post

I can't speak for rogue tools, but I opened most of Iocaine a few months ago.
https://github.com/matthamptonasic/Iocaine

It doesn't work at the packet level like Windower does, it's all just memory based. If you're interested in that sorta thing it might be a good place to start. Let me know if you have questions.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”