Cant download

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
Joshua Turner

I paid for afktools and this $25 total and got my account confirmed. But when I click where it takes you to download 7 in 1. It tells me "The forum you selected does not exist. " Any advice?
jester

no idea what to tell ya

i had immediate access might want to send a pm to burners personaly
burners
Site Admin

follow the instructions

Please send paypal payment to
Payment@Burnersware.com

If you need to send a money order please e-mail Payment@Burnersware.com for details.

!!!!! Follow the instructions below to dowload your software. WE DO NOT E-MAIL OUT THE SOFTWARE !!!!!

!!!!!!!!! FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY ....... READ THEM ALL THEN FOLLOW THEM RIGHT DOWN THE LIST 1 BY 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

1- Make your Paypal payment to Payment@Burnersware.com (you dont have to do this right away but YOU HAVE TO MAKE A PAYMENT BEFORE SETP 5)

2- Go to www.Burnersware.com
This is our company website so please bookmark us.

3- Register on the forums. Check your mail box for the e-mail that will allow you to ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT. It will come from our forums Burnersware.

4- Feel free to browse some of the help sections to get an understanding of how the software works

5- Once registered and your payment has been made send a private message to the moderator whose name is Burners, in this Message you will need to include the following things.
A- Your REAL NAME, this will be the name your PAYPAL account is registered under
B- Your PLAYERAUCTIONS NAME, this is the name you registered on playerauctions with.

6- Now that this is done please make sure you visit the help section for each and every type of bot you plan to download. If you have any problems in the future we will send you right back there so get it done with first while your waiting for your account to be activated.

7- Once your account is activated you will receive a private message on the forums letting you know your account is active, if you have e-mail notification for private messages selected when you set up your account on www.Burnersware.com (which is default) you will also receive an e-mail.

8- Thats it you will receive a Private message in return with instructions on downloading the software directly from www.Burnersware.com

!!!!!!!IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes the e-mail our forums sends out will go into your junk mail folder.
After you register if you dont see an e-mail from us it is probably in your junk mail folder.
If you are still having problems just e-mail us.

Thank you for your purchase.

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”