Daily Limit

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
CrobL

Does anyone know the daily limit?
When the daily limit resets?
Does it reset at a specific server time or is it different for every individual depending on when you reached the limit?

It seems that today, while using the hyper bot, my limit was at under 7 stacks.

Post your findings here.
zonecode88

I belive the daily catch limit is not constant, and it is conditional upon variables which are unknown to me. For me, when I counted anyway, I haven't caught less than 120 or more than 200 in one day.
The daily catch resets the same time every day, whcih is at 11:00am Eastern Time. This time goes for all servers.
jester

i have no idea what this daily limit stuff is

I caught myself 12 stacks of moat carps, 4.5 stacks of crayfish and 1.5 stacks of tricolored carps... and I could have kept on going but I stopped cuz I had to go do other stuff and was out of space in mog house etc.
Siege101
Helpfull Botter

What have you all seen to be the best rod + bait combo for catching moat carp? Since the fishing change without fail EVER I hit the "You didn't catch anything" xmillion mark after 6-7 stacks. Any kind of fish, 6-7 stacks, I'm done for the day. Ridiculous ; ; Oh and the Hyper bot pwns.
Badgerflips
Intermediate Botter

i used a halcyon and insect balls on my mule with 4 fishin skill and got 12 stacks of carp and some shrimp last night. she has skill of 9 now
jester

where was that at ?

I use little worms + halcyon rod in north sand.. i do pretty good but not 12
Badgerflips
Intermediate Botter

windy woods, on the bridge by the dhamel farm
ernielim0216
Intermediate Botter

I usually fish in windy walls all the way north where not to many people go. I have a fishing skill of 57 and use the halycon rod with insectballs. I can average about 200 moat before the fatigue sets in. Windy seems to be the best place if you're going for moat because you won't catch any of that tri-colored crap.
jester

ernielim0216 wrote:I usually fish in windy walls all the way north where not to many people go. I have a fishing skill of 57 and use the halycon rod with insectballs. I can average about 200 moat before the fatigue sets in. Windy seems to be the best place if you're going for moat because you won't catch any of that tri-colored crap.

ooo

understood i'll fish there for now on then.
Siege101
Helpfull Botter

Hmm.. I hit fatigue (7 stacks on Siege =P) so i switched to my mule. Lvl 0 skill, i caught 17 stacks of moat. 17. I about pewped myself. Tried it on my other mule that has Lvl 17 skill. Only caught 14 stacks. Tried it on all my others (Sleep + School + Work = Lots of botting time) at 0 skill and they all caught 16-18 stacks. Maybe im just weird but I catch more with mules >.>

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”