Ok I am freakin out here O_O!!

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

Ok, I camped Hoo for 2 and a half hours today before I got the claim and the drop WOOO! I got drop, ok. Well there was this lvl 75 THF there that when I got the drop he said "Give me it and I will give you 1.1mil" I said no, then I checked him, and he had fuckin THF's Knife, PeaCock Charm, his AF set #2, and a bunch of other really good and expensive stuff. Then after I would go less then 1,350,000 for the signa, I warped and left. Now I did use Argus to get the claim. Well to get to the end, right after I sent the signa to my mule, put on the AH in jeuno, and logged off to go vacuum, by the time I came back and -tried- to log on, POL doesnt log me in. It gets stuck at "Verifying ID and Password" and so now I am suspecting that I got a GM call on me when I claimed Hoo with Argus, and they are somehow blocking me from getting into my account until thye are done investigating my account. >.< I hope I dont get a ban or even a suspension, I finally made enough to get O kote and a vaneer ring for my MNK.... Tell me what you all think about my situation, I need imput! :p
Badgerflips
Intermediate Botter

Nah, there's an issue with login right now, I can't login with my other acct, and there was a system message. You're ok.
laura
BANNED BITCH

yea i cant logg in ether ><
bigbguy

i bet you, Kyoshinra, bout had a heart attack!! uh?
mdflows
L33t Botter

anyone able to log on yet?..
zonecode88

Its probly those damned Commies again......

Return to “Lounge”