Other Jobs

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Party software.
Rabid Rabbit

Would this program be possible for other job combos? Let's say a omplex class like Ninja/Warrrior or Ninja/Thief. Or vice versa.
burners
Site Admin

The next version will be.
nbw34401
Elite Team Member

You know chatting while in partys is very necessary to keep everyone on the same page especially as a BRD. Positioning of your team is crucial.

I can do without my LS for a while, however, chatting in party mode is a necessity.
FFXIAdiict

Hey burners, i am a 54 dark knight with all my absorb spells. However, i dont use them all in one fight, along with some of my other spells. It's mostly a MB or when i remember to do a orb. There are a few problems that could arise, as you may know, drks do good dmg with TP, but not so much with MP. Would the bot rest up to full mp if i were to tell it to use 3 or 4 orbs a fight?
I'm sorry if you have already answered a question like this because i doubt i read every single message on this bot. I didnt see much about this in the ones i did read.
burners
Site Admin

nbw34401 wrote:You know chatting while in partys is very necessary to keep everyone on the same page especially as a BRD. Positioning of your team is crucial.

I can do without my LS for a while, however, chatting in party mode is a necessity.
This is to be used for a character that has no one behind the keyboard to chat.

Say if you had 2 computers with 2 account and you can closely monitor the other character.
burners
Site Admin

FFXIAdiict wrote:Hey burners, i am a 54 dark knight with all my absorb spells. However, i dont use them all in one fight, along with some of my other spells. It's mostly a MB or when i remember to do a orb. There are a few problems that could arise, as you may know, drks do good dmg with TP, but not so much with MP. Would the bot rest up to full mp if i were to tell it to use 3 or 4 orbs a fight?
I'm sorry if you have already answered a question like this because i doubt i read every single message on this bot. I didnt see much about this in the ones i did read.

Orbs ?
FFXIAdiict

Yeah on my server, people call absorb spells "orbs".
Spar13

FFXIAdiict wrote:Yeah on my server, people call absorb spells "orbs".
yah different... oh well

Return to “Help - Party Bot”