A Letter from Mordion Gaol

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Morbane
BANNED BITCH

1 4m 1n J41l... w41t1ng 0n 4 GM... w1ll k33p p0st3d...
Morbane
BANNED BITCH

Still waiting on a GM... I am out of Materials for Yag Drinks... and getting bored...
MPK
Pro Botter

What're ya in for?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

lol, if I remember correctly some people working with hacks wanted the address for jail for pos or something but I may be totally misremembering. Wonder if can get it while you're waiting. Might be amuzing to take advantage of the situation, then again might not wanna piss em off lol.
Morbane
BANNED BITCH

The story... busted for third party use... so...

deny, deny, deny...

they had NO information, just a red flag thrown by the server. I was a 53 MNK, no sub... (if you switch them fast enough, you can make sub and main job the same)... so the servedr through a flag, and they pulled me in... slap on the wrist... bad nigga.
SeniorRice
L33t Botter

Morbane wrote:The story... busted for third party use... so...

deny, deny, deny...

they had NO information, just a red flag thrown by the server. I was a 53 MNK, no sub... (if you switch them fast enough, you can make sub and main job the same)... so the servedr through a flag, and they pulled me in... slap on the wrist... bad nigga.
LOL yes very bad
jpmorpheus
Helpfull Botter

I don't see how that violates the user agreement shit. You're not really using any 3rd party tools and having no sub does not give you any benefits at all. And I don't see how that interferes with other people's gameplay...
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

besides as far as I know there is no requirement that you do the subjob quest so someone could be lvl 75 with no subjob if they didn't do the quest.

Return to “Lounge”