AH camper bot for specific item(s).

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
michaeldue
Advanced Botter

A simple bot that can camp the AH for a specific item and buy it if it suddenly comes availible for a certain price.

E.g.:
1. SCENARIO: You want as many stacks of a specific item as possible:
You set the bot at an AH to buy a stack of moat carps. You want it to continue to be doing so until you either have 0 space in your inventory or the price is to high compared to the max price you have set. The bot is told to buy the moat carps at a MAX price (e.g. 5.000 pr. stack or whatever you want to be max).

Here is how:
You select the item you want in the AH or something like that and how many item(s) OR number of Stacks (12 or 99) that you want.
You set the MAX price for the item.
Then if the item suddenly comes on sale and is within the pricerange that you have set, the bot will buy it. If bid is successfull it will continue to buy more item(s) or stacks of that specific item until the inventory is full or you reach the MAX number you have set.

2. SCENARIO: You want 1 item that is sold very rarely or if it suddenly is being sold at a specific MAX price (e.g.: Normal price an item = 200.000 if someone is suddenly selling it for 150.000 the bot buys it as you have set a max price for this item to 150.000).

Here is how:
You select that you want 1 item (or 1 stack) of a specific item at the AH.
You set the MAX price for the item.
Then if the item suddenly comes on sale and is within the pricerange that you have set, the bot will buy it. If bid is successfull it will not buy any more of the specific item.

QUICK Brainstorm:
- The bot will have to distinguish between singular items and a Stack of item(s), and also remember there is 2 variations of stacks = (stacks of 12 and stacks of 99).

- The bot should have a max price you set for the specific item (maybe also a min price?).

- You should be able to select or enter the delay of how often the bot should tjeck for the specific item(s) on sale.

- The bot will also have to have a setting where you set how many (number) of the specific item you want:
E.g. = 1 Apollo Staff (not as many as availible at a certain price).
Or 30 stacks of Moat Carp (12) (or as many as availible at a certain price as long as there is room in ones inventory). or 0 = infinity = Buy as many stacks of moat carps you can at a max price until the inventory is full.

I know I have forgot something... but ill have to edit my post later then. But please give me some feedback what you think about my idea? The basics of it.
michaeldue
Advanced Botter

Anyone got feedback for this?

Like:
- Is it a good idea?

- Anyone else need something like this or is it just me?

- Would it at all be possible to make?

- Would it take to much time to make compared to the ratio of people who need it?

Etc.
Vale
Pro Botter

i think its a good idea i had bout the same thing in mind as u cept it spams one price on a item the whole nite. it probly is possible to make. i dunno how to answer ur last question. BUt i wish a AH bot would come out..it would be kick ass

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”