Pause Drive Feature

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
burners
Site Admin

THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO THE NEW 7in1 BOTS

This is a brand new feature we just implemented which gives a real time functional pause mode to the bots.

We used a drive to pause the bot for mulitple reasons.
One of the most important is that when you are botting and if pause is set to ALT 0 for example and you try to use this key combination while the bot is trying to use key combinations it will dump you into windows and give an error as if you just used ctrl alt del.

Here is how it works

PLEASE DO NOT USE A FLOPPY DRIVE TO PAUSE THE SCRIPT.
On some floppy drives this method will send the floppy drive into a noisy frenzy, so try it at your own risk.

You will see something like this

Start by turning on the pause drive if you wish to use it by selecting "On" on the far left button.

The next set of "On/Off" buttons are for the rest mode. By setting this option to "On" your character will Heal when you pause the bot.

Select your Pause Drive
This is the drive you will use to pause the bot while in game.
This works by removing and inserting media in the drive.
For example you can use your cd-rom drive to pause the bot, Lets say your cd-rom drive is drive letter D:
So you will select D: and then insert some form of media into the drive, A music cd works best. Make sure you turn off the autorun feature in windows for the media type you plan to use.
You can do this be going into My computer and right clicking on the drive,
I use my F: drive which on my computer is my Compact Flash drive, Then select properties.
Removable media such as Compact Flash, Smart Media, Etc... I found is the best to use.
When something is in the drive i.e. a cd in the cd-rom drive or a compact flash card in the compact flash drive then the bot is ready.
Once removed the bot will pause until the media is reinserted
To pause the bot while using the cd-rom drive you simply open the drive, then close it when you are ready to continue to bot

Enjoy

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”