Windower.ini file

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
Gerrard

Hi there, i jus go the 7 in 1.... when i try to run any bot it gets to the windower going to open the game (the cmd screen) but tell me my files are corrupt and to check the windower.ini file.

Done so and found the problem it was on NA and i have a EU game so changed and saved np there. re opened and tried bot again same thing. Checked the windower.ini it was back to NA so i changed and saved. restarted comp opened the windower using jus the file opened fine...checked the .ini showing EU started up the 7 in 1 same issue again checked the .ini and its back yo NA.... something in the 7 in 1 is changin the .ini to NA....

Could you please tell me how to fix this
jester

try sending a pm to burners personally or doing a search (top left of screen) to see if anyone else has had any similar problems? best i can tell ya <-- NA not euro so haven't encountered that kind of problem personally
sebmartin1
NewB Botter

Hello there,
I have the same error message coming up but I can still use the summoner bot.
The bot control window pops up eventually. I click run and launch playonline myself.
sebmartin1
NewB Botter

Hello there,
I have the same error message coming up but I can still use the summoner bot.
The bot control window pops up eventually. I click run and launch playonline myself.
Ard

Got the same problem! When klicking Run the Windower Config Window appears but wont load POL because any FFXI Registry Entries may be corrupted and I had to verify my settings in the windower.ini ... Got no idea how to fix this Problem, tryed for hours but no effect.

I'm using Windower for a long time, if I want to connect via my old one it works. Tried to copy the old files to the Burnersware Directory didnt work too :(

I'm fairly sure there is no smiliar post in the Forum, I should have checked every Post containing windower.ini Problems alrdy ^^ Hopefully some1 can help me out :) bye, Ard
snake4027
L33t Botter

Dont use the windoer the bot came with doesnt work on EU. Download the windower on ffxi.archbell.com and then type in the Run window the loaction of burnsware and then runb the .exe of the bot you want and just close the windower it opens.
Ard

kk thx! I'll try this out at night!

Thx alot :)

Ard
Ard

Hmm I tried this out, and got it finally! But it took me to start the Fishing Bot bout 10 times till I got the 'Exit, Pause, Run' Window opened! Any ideas why? Did I do anything wrong?

thx Ard
snake4027
L33t Botter

yea that happens takes me 2 times most times but i dont know how to stop this :(

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”