FISHING BOT HYPER *README*

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
raknor

ya that is kinda weird. it actually does everything its supposed to except reel in the fish... also, just a suggestion for a normal fish bot, i've noticed that if the rod moves to the left, it wont reel at the start of the fish fight, but it will if the rod moves to the right. so, sometimes you will have those reels that will just stay on the right, and the bot wont even attempt to reel until the rod has gone to the left at least once. if you can (or already have) impliment a pixel detector for the fish meter and have the bot hit both 4 and 6 and notice if the meter goes down. if not, it will switch to the other number. i've written some bot scripts before and i know how hard a pixel detector is to use that doesn't check for scrolling text. just a suggestion
Uncle Jemima
Helpfull Botter

This was working great for about 4 hours until I DCed. I exited POL, restarted the bot, and started fishing again. The following ensued...

Any ideas as to whats causing this? I'm level 7 fishing with +4 fishing from Fisherman's gear. Using a Halcyon rod with Insect paste in Windhurst Woods. As far as I can tell nothing changed from when the bot was working perfectly to now other than the fact I'm not catching anything.[/url][/list]
kidkay
Advanced Botter

Judging from the picture, it looks like character hit his/her daily limit. Just my .02 cents.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

to the people who think that we have to say every thing we are doing out in the public.... well, if it helps you sleep at night. Just think on it. NO one is going to sell software that has not been tested extensively. AND this has been posted since the day after the update... i have seen it in several places. SO please look around before saying you have been on for a month and not seen anything, kinda shows your ignorance, and makes the people who can help you, a lot less likely to do so in a timely manner
syndicate
Botter on the rise

I have Hyper Bot dlls stuck on because after trying Hyper Bot I didn't like it (it messes up my ability to see the level/job requirements of gear and I can't invite ppl to party) and turned it off. That didn't seem to work so I uninstalled your program and ran the cleaning software. Is there a way for me to get my original dlls back?

btw what does the olddll and newdll folder refer too... before I ran the cleaning software I saw that the olddll folder was empty, I assumed olddll refered to the backed up dlls... but i'm not sure anymore. Anyway they were lost when I ran the cleaner.

Can someone post the original dll files so I can replace them, thanks.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Well you can reinstall ffxi to get them or if you pay to join the extra software forum you could be helped with them I'm sure. However if you do not wanna pay anything extra or just want the ease of not having to go looking you can always make a copy of the .dll's after any update to ffxi. That way if anything happens you just paste em back in. Incidentally I ran into the same problem when I started running the hyper on some of my mules again recently and tried pasting in the current .dll's into the ffxi folder and took care of the problem. Basically the hyper bot didn't swap the new .dll's back in when it stopped. I can't remember for sure but this may have been one of the times when I lost internet connection so it may only be a prob if the program crash's or the bot might not be swapping them back at all now. I'll have to check it later today to tell.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

;) checked the issue I had about .dll's not switching and it is only if you improperly logoutof ffxi/ffxiscripting. After restoring my .dll's by pasting over them I tried the hyper followed by the regular and as long as you logout correctly it swaps back your current .dll's for you.
chard

ok here is the go i think i might of gotten the wrong thought on this fishing bot i thought it was something i could go2 bed wake up in morning and find a crap load of carp in my inv it does all the cool stuff sort inv re bait hook refish and all that still impresses me but it dont reel in the fish was it ment 2 or do i still have 2 sit at the keyboard doing this reel in manually? plz help me out lol[/i]
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

No it does reel in when it is working properly, it is an AFK bot, but we need more details to single out the problem. Is your character name yellow when you log in using the hyperbot? Is the fish stamina rapidly depleting or does it act like normal? Is the bot trying to reel in? Is the bot sitting with the fish at zero stamina but not reeling in? I'm assuming all your settings are correct. Is your computer doing anything unusualy while you run the bot? What time of day(real time) were you fishing? Anyways the more details the easier and faster it will be to troubleshoot your problem. :)
Odditive
Intermediate Botter

quick question, the regular fish bot works for mem but this doesnt. i press run, and the regular bot start going, but this doesnt even start. Aslo i noticed the framerate doesnt drop when fighting fish stamina, that naything new? My charcater isnt a new one, had it for 2 and half years now. Thanks for any replies
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I do not think the frame rate drops anymore but I may be wrong. If the .dlls for the hyperbot are being loaded then the fish stamina won't really "fight" it will either instantly goto zero without fighting or it will decrease to zero very fast. Anything else means the .dlls are not loading.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Post december update I tried to run the hyperbot on a mule and realized it wasn't changing bait because none of the items in my inventory had listed names anymore. They still had their icons and their descriptions but no name for the macro to call for '/equip'. Anyone else having this problem or more specifically is anyone able to get the hyperbot post update to equip new bait?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

they changed the name of the bait to insect ball or something
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

It was insect ball before the update, but when I loaded hyper there was literally no names for the items in my inventory. I'll take a screen shot and post it.

Here are the screen shots of what I was talking about.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rizzle

So if i dont check the hyper bot option, i will get fishing skill ups?..Been a few days w/o any skill ups w/o the hyper bot option

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”