FISHING BOT HYPER *README*

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
burners
Site Admin

Ok so the new HYPER bot will reel in fish incredibly fast.

How fast? as little as .5 seconds, yeah that fast.

There are some catches however.

1- You can NOT use any newly created character. How new? Not sure just try it and see if it works.

2- You will NOT gain any skill ups. Yeah that sucks but you will catch a ton of moat carps really fast which is great for Lu Shangs Rod or some extra cash.

3- You can NOT fish up fish that are way above your level range. Sorry just doesnt work.

4- You can NOT exit the bot until you have exited both FFXI AND POL Completely. Dont worry I put some code in the bot that wont let you do it in case you forget you will get a nice popup message.

5- The whole fishing experience is a dice roll, what that means is sometimes you will catch sometimes you just wont. It appears the bot is releasing the catch but it NOT. Just look at the chat log. Its say "You lost your catch" NOT "You released your catch". So please not FUCKIN post about the bot releasing your catch.

6- The bot works just like the regular bot when it comes to equipping rods, bait, and auto sorting/ dropping.

7- Have Fun

To run the bot just wait for the autoupdate and then click on the Fishing Tab, You will see a checkbox for the HYPER bot.

Just check it and your all set.
Jinzoh
Programmer

How will this work for Fishiong up Mobs?
burners
Site Admin

Got me, try it and post back.
Badgerflips
Intermediate Botter

Something really fuckin wierd just happened... When I replace the .dlls with the hyper ones and then run the hyper bot, all the character names are yellow, then when I select them it gives me a character rename box like from when you do a server migration. I dun have the balls to see what happens if you rename, wondering if anyone else has had this happen.
mdflows
L33t Botter

Well basically if your character was created after those dlls. created then your character name will be in yellow and unplayable with those dlls.

They are the dlls that were backed up right before the fishing update that fucked up the bot last time.

I have four characters, 3 of which were created before these hyper dlls and 1 that was created after.

I have switched the dlls back and forth many times and not matter what if I use the hyper ones then my most recently created character is always yellow.
burners
Site Admin

Badgerflips wrote:Something really fuckin wierd just happened... When I replace the .dlls with the hyper ones and then run the hyper bot, all the character names are yellow, then when I select them it gives me a character rename box like from when you do a server migration. I dun have the balls to see what happens if you rename, wondering if anyone else has had this happen.

DO NOT MOVE ANY .DLL FILES

The bot does it all for you.
You dont have to do ANYTHING but check the little box and click run.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

Well I tried the new fishing bot with the HYPER box checked, and I even went to Windy waters between the Cooking guild and the Rarab Holistery where there was a nice black behind where the Fish's HP bar would be. I tested it for 30 mins, and not a single catch, or even a single attempt at reeling it in correctly. That would be really awesome if I got this new Hyper bot to fish like say 12 stacks of moat carp in one hour, But for now, it isnt working for me, and since Moat carp are going for 10k/stack ima just use the normal fishing bot because I know that I can fish up maybe 12 stacks of moat carp in 4 hours. Instead of taking the time on a new un prooven to work for everyone bot, ehh dont burn me, its just that it is really new and there are to be some bugs to fix. So good luck on that, take care.
burners
Site Admin

No bugs, its like the old fishing system.
Just a total lotto weather u catch or not. Bot has no control over it.

and this is proven, its been used by forum members for quite a few months now.
Badgerflips
Intermediate Botter

For some reason it's not auto loading the old .dll's, so my character doesn't fight the fish down at all, but when i go against your advice and manually change them it works relatively ok.
burners
Site Admin

Try redownloading it, you might have fucked up the .dll order if u started doing it from the begining.

Ill double check the software though, one way u can tell is to key into the folder
C:\Program Files\Burnersware\Include\dllold

load the bot and check that folder, see if the files are missing, if they are then it loaded them
burners
Site Admin

yeah its loading them for me
Badgerflips
Intermediate Botter

Loaded bot and logged in and .dll's were still in the folder, so I uninstalled burners and ran the cleaner, then downloaded a fresh copy, updated etc. Loaded the game and .dlls still in folder and my boy's not fightin. First time I ever had an issue with anything so far relating to b-ware, but I'm not sweatin. I like the new bot you created the other day anyway, just can't help but want to try the newest gadget out. Gonna keep messin with it for a bit.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

I gave the new hyper bot another 45 mins, I didnt get a single catch, and from the times I paused it and checked on it, it didnt have any success at trying to reel in the fish. I dont know all about .dll and stuff like that. Should I just unintstall everything, then re down load it? I would really like this hyper bot to work.

And also. When you said
"Just a total lotto weather u catch or not. Bot has no control over it. "

Couldnt that mean that you can run the bot for hours and hours and only get one .5 sec reel in? If so,.....uhhh....I think I will take my chances and time with the old fishing bot before this new "hyper" one. And when you said
"and this is proven, its been used by forum members for quite a few months now."

Well I dont know, I have been with this site for about a month now, and today is the first time I have seen or been able to get the Hyper bot. So I still think it needs to be used by alot of our users and from that we will be able to fix problems, like it not pulling in Fish at all. I know I may sound rude, or something along that, but I am honest and try to be straight forward. And I am not happy with the way this new bot isnt working for -me-
Infamouskiller

please post bugs we will fix them dont worry we hear you and will help you the best we can..
burners
Site Admin

O u know what could be the problem with you guys ?

Well lets see first, post your FFXI directory and your ffxiscripting directory.

Heres an example of mine

C:\Program Files\Burnersware\Include\dllold
C:\Program Files\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”