Blue Mage, What do you think about it?

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Runeblade
Pro Botter

Pirate, Ah, Sounds great. My cousin began as a thief, because he wanted to become a pirate back in 2002, but thief was the closest. I wonder if it'll have simular job traits, such as TH2, Don't know.

Also, Sorry, But when's the new expansion coming out :)
djcid
Pro Botter

Pirate eh? I hope the AF Head is an eye-patch or a Capt'n Morgans Hat.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

lol with the new expansion comes with new amror weapons spells and job or jobs and new areas i tihkn there is a new main city. and it is said that blue amge will be extremlly hard to get. and wery long quest.
laura
BANNED BITCH

Sevastien wrote:lol with the new expansion comes with new amror weapons spells and job or jobs and new areas i tihkn there is a new main city. and it is said that blue amge will be extremlly hard to get. and wery long quest.

Yes there will be a new citys - Aht Urhgan is a whole new continent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

looks huge lol
Snoopy
Pro Botter

laura wrote:
I'm seriously not looking forward towards the day they introduce bluemage into FFXI. Hundreds of people will drop the jobs they are leveling and overpopulate the lower spectrum of the level population.
Remember Blue Mage isn't the only job being added Pirate and something like "Alchemist" will be added also - the Alchemist is unconfirmed its just hear say, but the Pirate job will be added. Its and spell casting thief of sorts. I will post links to the articles when i look it up again.
but they aren't really confirmed yet. No job being added is actually confirmed in writing by SE. This is all pure speculation.
laura
BANNED BITCH

but they aren't really confirmed yet. No job being added is actually confirmed in writing by SE. This is all pure speculation.
But SE has released pictures of the bluemage. Whats up with that?
mdflows
L33t Botter

I can't wait for the new expansion! I have never heard of that Pirate job before but if they do come out with it I will surely be leveling that up. I also can't wait for a new city!

Is this going to be a city that you can start a new character in? That would be cool, although I don't plan on making any new characters.
Last edited by mdflows on Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vale
Pro Botter

I dun think they would let u start in it <.< cause the stuff outside of the city might be higher lvl stuff lowbies couldnt lvl off of >.>
burners
Site Admin

What ever they add is mostly going to be for higher lvl players for obvious reasons.

1 being people that are getting bored of the game are mostly higher lvl, because if your low level your probably just getting started and far from bored.

Although I am sure they will sprinkle in some lower lvl shit for people who are starting over on their 6th job and just getting sick of the same ol shit.

The new city I would be willing to bet will be like jueno but the out door areas will be a tad high lvl to prevent newbies from exploring to it until they have lvl'd enough, gives them something to look forward to.

I think maybe the mobs may be lvl 50ish mobs.

Dunno though, never do until its out.
SeniorRice
L33t Botter

pirate sounds a little fabricated there, sure you didnt misunderstand some post on allakzham?
spamly

i am EXTREMELY excited for the expansion.......since every1 will b obsessed with lvln bluemage no1 will b hunting Nm's so instead of lvln i will b hunting >.>
edon
Advanced Botter

If anyone has seen what a pirate is in FFXI its a necromancer of sorts. just sit on the selbina boat and wait for the pirates to attack, they arent the skeletons, there the people on the other boat casting the skeletons onto your ship. And also i dont think blu (bluemage) will flood the lower levels of FF becuz
1.there is a slice of about 30% of the population that wont get the expansion for months...
2. there are people who wont level up mage jobs...
3. there will most likely be other jobs released with it...
4. hint of new avatars so many summoners(like myself) will be looking into this rather than leveling the new jobs...
5. there are people who wont know how to, or wont be strong enough to do the quest or whatever to unlock the job (i doubt its a basic job or any of the others are)
anyway i cant log on right now so im cruzin the forums... just thought i would add my 2 cents

Return to “Lounge”