Hate your job? Post it!

Feel free to talk about anything here.
mdflows
L33t Botter

Well it's 3am here in Hawaii right now and I am at work! Why? No reason other then IN CASE SHIT!! If shit don't happen then I didn't need to be here.........

Well I am a 3C0XI in the Air Force if any of you know what that is anyway lol.

I am basically holding down office furniture and getting paid to do it by all you tax paying citizens! I go to school for free and get a housing allowance of 1,700 dollars a month for a place that I just bought in downtown Waikiki.

Anyway I am going on my lunch break now so I will end this pointless post.

Have any gripes/complaints/banters or anything at all that you just wanna bitch about post it in this thread lol.
Azuma

Dude, Hawaii?

Holy shit, must be a pretty damn awsome place to live.

Would love to get all that sun. :D
bigbguy

woo hoo USAF :grin: 1n4X1 <--- at Ft. Meade though. ^^
Vale
Pro Botter

i used to wanna always be in the heat when i lived in PA and got sad during the winters and now that i moved to TX i realized how anoying heat is <.>
jester

i hate being unemployed.

i get up at 4 in the morning out of habit and just sit at the computer... make myself breakfast and stuff and feel like my life is pretty meaningless.

i meant to go to two job interviews tomorrow but my friend is paying for me to fly down to los angeles to spend a week with old friends and hang out on halloween for some bomb parties...

if i had a job i could make an excuse not to go but meh.
zonecode88

Worse part of my job as a manager/driver at a popular pizza chain is dealing with stupid customers..... when you get to the door with an order that cost $19.98, and the guy hands you a 20 and tells you to keep the change, you know theres somethin wrong.... anyway that's my 2 cents...... literally.
Prince
L33t Botter

zonecode88 wrote:Worse part of my job as a manager/driver at a popular pizza chain is dealing with stupid customers..... when you get to the door with an order that cost $19.98, and the guy hands you a 20 and tells you to keep the change, you know theres somethin wrong.... anyway that's my 2 cents...... literally.

ROTFLOMFGBBQSAUCEPLEASELMFAO
jpmorpheus
Helpfull Botter

I'm a cashier at a local grocery store where 90% of the customers are geriatrics. Anyways, we have those payment terminals where you have to select your payment type and and swipe your credit card yourself, it's so simple and all the instructions are printed yet only 3 people so far have figured it out. And they would ask the cashiers how to do it every freaking day.

Funny story: One of our customers is so senile that after he paid for his groceries, he went back to the end of the line so he could pay for them again.

Return to “Lounge”