BUSTED O~O Account Suspended

Feel free to talk about anything here.
laura
BANNED BITCH

All right here is the details:
I was in Sandy using the fishing bot (not hyper) I got bored so i went to take a nap. When I retuned I was in the GM room :( I guess they got tired of waiting for me to return cuz there was no GM in there. So I ran around the room... Shouted "HELLO!!!!!!!!" I even send a GM request saying " I stuck in a room with no doors please get me out!" But no one came. So I have NOT talked to a GM yet. But here is what i think i did wrong.... PLEASE DO CALL ME STUPID... I KNOW I AM.... I when to a vender and bought 12 stanks of ginger cracker and when to Sandy to fish. On the equip bait micro i added a shout to come buy sweets. :retarded: SO this is what i think happened

I ran out of bait and i would beat it started SPAMING over and over. Cuz the bot was trying to load a bait. And it probably PISSED ppl off and i was afk so I beat IT REALLY PISSED PPL OFF.

So heres the thing... I havn't talked to a GM yet go I'm working up a game plan to get me out.

I'm going to play stupid at first like I'm only a kid to young to fully understand.
Then im going to ask what am I in there for?
When I know then then I go to plan A or B

Plan A : If its for Shout Spams
EZ blam it on the cat. Yep Fluffy did it. "My cat like to lay on my keyboard" "I went to the store for a bit and when I returened I was in this room." So It would have had to be the cat laying on the keyboard. ;p sorry I will not go to the store without logging out again.

Plan B: If its for BOTing
Hmmmm. It was the fishing bot so they have no log evadence, but here is my problem.... I was afk so I was siting in that room with the GM probably trying to fish over and over right in front of the GM... And i would be CLEARLY afk. so whats my defence HELP ME OUT :( :( :(

I know the shout thing was dumb. It sounded like a good idea till now. I forgot what would happen if i ran out of bait.
burners
Site Admin

Say u where hitting the macro over and over cause u though the game glitched and it just looked like u where in a room.

If he says he gave u a tell and u didnt respond say U cant read and right now your mom is helping you type.

:)

I dunno, be creative and just deny everything and tell em to prove it.
laura
BANNED BITCH

>>Ezram : wow
>>Ezram : you a coooool looking
>>Ezram : <English> ?
Lauraga : o hello, whats going on ive been it here for like 3 days
You offer to trade with Ezram.
Lauraga : o i have filter on 1 sec
Lauraga : ok all my chat filter are off sorry
GM Ezram : So you haven't been able to read anything I've said yet?
GM Ezram : Okay. I'll start over.
GM Ezram : Well, you were jailed for Spammin in North San d'Oria.
Lauraga : no im sorry
GM Ezram : Spamming, not Spammin.
GM Ezram : The message was something in the auto-translator then ending in (j-9) going fast
Lauraga : i need to explain
GM Ezram : I'll assume that you were advertising your wares.
GM Ezram : Hello?
Lauraga : i went to the store and my cat was on the keyboard when i returned - i had a micro of may sweets i was selling
Lauraga : for the holiday
Lauraga : i promise i will never leave without loging again
Lauraga : i promise
GM Ezram : Or at least nor without Keeping the cat away from the keyboard.
Lauraga : im not really sure what happened cuz i was in here when i returned - but im sure that was it
GM Ezram : This was very similar to your first incident of spamming.
Lauraga : yea i would never do that knowingly
Lauraga : i hate spam as much as anyone
GM Ezram : In that case, you had been spamming +Moat Carp + For Sale > 320gil - 3840gil a stack (E-9)
Lauraga : yea but i was doing that - in windurst
GM Ezram : Yes.
GM Ezram : Windurst Waters.
GM Ezram : The problem being: How does the cat get your macro to work?
Lauraga : but not alot - i was doing that myself to sell fish
GM Ezram : Is it hitting alt+4?
(Lauraga) hmm alt 2 is my micro
There are no party members.
Lauraga : hmm alt 2 is my micro
GM Ezram : You did that for 6 minutes straight, one shout 3-4 seconds.
GM Ezram : In Windurst Waters.
Lauraga : when i was in windust that was a while back
GM Ezram : That was October 3rd.
Lauraga : yes that sounds right
Lauraga : was it out of control????
GM Ezram : The GM moved you to Mordion Gaol, he said you were non-responsive.
GM Ezram : One tell every 3 to 4 seconds for 6 minutes straight, that's out of control.
Lauraga : im sorry - i was at the store and when i came back i was in here
GM Ezram : But how were you spamming?
Lauraga : i just hit alt 2 - i didnt know about that
Lauraga : .. that windurst thing
GM Ezram : I need a moment. Excuse me.
Lauraga : I promise i will never spam or go afk without loging again PROMISE
Lauraga : i get up and leave sometimes without logging - I dont know way i guess i think i wont be gone long
GM Ezram : Well, that's not the problem. you're allowed to be AFK if you're just selling things. But you shouldn't be able to spam
GM Ezram : or talk while AFK.
GM Ezram : If you're not there pushing buttons, I don't know why you're spamming.
Lauraga : im sorry I sure it was my cat - she like to lay on lap when i play and tries to get on the keyboard
Lauraga : when im away i bet my scent is on it and she lays there or is cureus - if i know i would tell you for sure
Lauraga : its an ez fix log out ... no problem.. i will do it .. no problem
GM Ezram : Okay.
GM Ezram : This is going to be a warning.
Lauraga : you will never hear from me again promise.
GM Ezram : That's good, because the next incident is a suspension.
GM Ezram : And if it continues past that, it could result in account termination.
Lauraga : understood thank you for responding
GM Ezram : Do you have any questions?
Lauraga : yes
GM Ezram : Yes?
GM Ezram : What are your other questions?
Lauraga : so spam in general
Lauraga : thats shouts to sell stuff
GM Ezram : Any spam at all.
Lauraga : ooo to shout for communication only
GM Ezram : No, no excessive, repeated shouting.
GM Ezram : Or /says, or /tells.
GM Ezram : Nothing that makes it difficult to use the chat log.
Lauraga : ok so you can shout your are selling something like 1x or 2x but no more
Lauraga : im just asking cuz i dont want trouble
GM Ezram : Once or Thrice a minute should be sufficient for people to know you're selling things.
GM Ezram : You know, just once every 20 seconds or so.
Lauraga : ok im inline and understand
Lauraga bows courteously to Ezram.
GM Ezram : Any other questions?
Ezram bows courteously to Lauraga.
Lauraga : no i just felt i needed to know that to keep me out of trouble
Lauraga : so what happen now
Lauraga : happens*
GM Ezram : You have a good day. Enjoy yourself out there.
=== Area: West Ronfaure ===
GM Ezram>> Bye.
OK this proves something that FISHBOT IS UNDETECTABLE :D
jpmorpheus
Helpfull Botter

My excuse would be: "Sorry, I'm using a wireless keyboard with low batteries. It probably got interference again when I went afk to buy some new batteries."
burners
Site Admin

I knew it was undetectable :)

but for the alt + 2 thing I would say
"my alt button on my keyboard is broke, it often sticks down.
This allows me to continue playing the game when it happens but just keeps the macro page in front of me and I can just hit 2 if I want to.
So my cat was probably laying on the 2 key"

try it, if you hold down alt or tape it down all you have to do is press the number keys.

dope huh
laura
BANNED BITCH

I'm good now here is the plan:
Its almost my bill date so i emptyed my mule and canceled my content id. I bought a new content id and strated fishing again :mackdaddy: Its a mule account that i fish carp with only. and i can fish carp at lvl 1 fishing anyway. So, I'm free and clear of all violations. So to SE im a newb again. Im not going to do the shout micro again anyway, but i just dont want to be watched knowing that im going to bot.

Here is my recommendation to ALL BOTTERS. If you are going to hardcore bot. Use a mule account. I know that’s not ideal but if you spend 3 months botting and then permenitly lose your account... what’s the point. You would have gained nothing. Pump up a mule and when the day comes that you get busted (and most likly it will) you can do as I did cancel the account and lose nothing but a little time and effort not EVERYTHING.
Murllin

I was under the impression that SE knows who you are reguardless of how many content ID's you have.

Your account is Identified by your IP address isnt it?

I know a few months back my ISP changed my IP address on me out of the blue and I had to reregister all of my content ID's again.

I could be wrong though I dunno ^^
laura
BANNED BITCH

Well my IP changes every day so I don’t think that’s true - for ex:
When the GM sent my warning message it showed the log and it went something close to this:

[102-39232{Lauraga}] [<Sweets> <Sweets> <Do you need them?> <J-9> Going fast.]{15:35:30}
[102-39232{Lauraga}] [<Sweets> <Sweets> <Do you need them?> <J-9> Going fast.]{15:35:32}
[102-39232{Lauraga}] [<Sweets> <Sweets> <Do you need them?> <J-9> Going fast.] {15:35:34}

o btw i was spamming every 2 secs for 6 mins ><

The 102-39232 was my content ID linked to my character name.
And btw if they had access to all my logs a once I would have been scrawwwwwed.
I have 4 mules that I pos, Mr. Argus, wall warp, gill pump, state change, ect. I hack the hell out of this game. And this violation was my NOT my FIRST offence. I have had to do this before. And my main character (for which I almost never hack on) has never been touched. See your play online ID can be used for more then just FFXI - so the only thing SE ready has are content ID's and yes IP's but honestly IP's change too much to track millions of ppl. The only constant id is your content ID.
Mindeater

Interesting...

I happen to fish on a mule anyhow - mainly cos my main is too busy to fish even using a bot lol.

What is gil pumping and wall warping?

I have no doubt that they know your playonline id from your content ID. I have no doubt that if they decide to ban you, all of your content id's are banned.

I have no desire to find out if I am right or wrong however :)

One possibility is that they sanction only the content id that made the offence, believing the machine to be in use by multiple people (perhaps) so that only if a suspension or worse is needed, do they then go to the trouble of researching the other id's.

I am sure someone must know who reads this and has been banned...
laura
BANNED BITCH

Mindeater wrote:Interesting...

I happen to fish on a mule anyhow - mainly cos my main is too busy to fish even using a bot lol.

What is gil pumping and wall warping?

I have no doubt that they know your playonline id from your content ID. I have no doubt that if they decide to ban you, all of your content id's are banned.

I have no desire to find out if I am right or wrong however :)

One possibility is that they sanction only the content id that made the offence, believing the machine to be in use by multiple people (perhaps) so that only if a suspension or worse is needed, do they then go to the trouble of researching the other id's.

I am sure someone must know who reads this and has been banned...
Well I have never been banned but have had 7 violations detected on mules. After detection i delete the account and start violating again. :retarded: Not once have they ever brought up a past violation. As seen in the log i posted
GM Ezram : This is going to be a warning.
. they issue warnings only on first offences. That was truly my 7th lol, and i have never been banned or suspended. well if you dont count sitting in Mordion Gaol for 3 days waiting for a gm a suspention........ BUT don't follow a fools advice. I may just be lucky.

Anyway to answer your questions:
Gill pumping is doing gill exploits and funnelling the gill to my main jobs. for ex: My favorate gill exploit is useing x-radar to find treasure chests and coffers then use mr argus to warp on it up it the warp to zone. I make millions doing this. my favorate zone to do this in is CN. (o btw i get my AF gear doing this to)

Wall warping is using pos to warp through walls (which is the most risky violation)

PLEASE ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN BANNED WE WANT YOUR INPUT

Return to “Lounge”