Please . . .

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

OK all i know is that you can use this information about NPC's to switch what image your mog is in your mog house by replacing the mog dat file with the dat file of the image you want to replace your mog with. I do not know about the game crashing if you remove some of them, i have not tried, but if it does it seems that it only needs the files labeled the same as they were when the game was last updated. Here's the mog changing directions i have, I forgot where i got it from, if i had the link i would give it where credit is due, lemme know if anyone else found this so i can credit it.
"Change your moogle (and anything else)
Go to C:/Program Files/PlayOnline/SquareEnix/Final Fantasy XI/Rom

Enter Folder "3"
Copy "56.dat" and paste it somewhere safe
Now say you want a Behemoth (Come on....say it...."I want a behemoth." Good.)
Go back and open the folder named "5".
Copy "52.dat".
Paste it somewhere outside the folders. Rename it "56.dat"
paste it into folder "3".
Start the game, enter your moghouse.

You will have a nice big friendly Behemoth in your home.

You can make it any of the graphics you would like, but be warned, some of them do not work and it will boot you out of the game, If that happens, just change the .dat file to something new and try again!"

Ok so there it is, i tried it once trying to change the mog to an Opo Opo but it didnt work, for some reason. so some experimenting must be done, but either way its a start, at least we can try to find out if there is a way to target specific NM using these .dat files or if this information is utterly useless, i'll leave that up to yall. XD happy hunting
Ziyco
Pro Botter

So Burners with all this Information that these people are giving u, when u think the new Voke Bot will come out? :mackdaddy:
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

How bout this. what about using a screenshot of the mob's name and doing a getpixelcolor for the mobs specific name, and have the bot only voke when the name matches, it wont be as fast as if it only targets the one and still has to scan through the other non NM's before finding the right name, unless it hits it on the first tab, either way this may be a shortcut idea to buy some time while we experiment with this bot idea, maybe enough time to figure out a non hack way of getting only the specific NM mob XD.

Peace

Call me crazy but i have a question. Are there separate .dat files fo the NM...I would think so since they have different name. Now couldn't you just switch it out like the mog house trick. I used to do this to regular mobs example: cahnge sheep into behemoths for fun or to scare old rommomate when they logged on in west ron. ANyway would it make it Easier and fun to find the NM example LL and change her .dat file to a dragon or something big so you KNOW it has spawned. Kinda thinking if you don't have Rng sub or hunting big area^^. I know it can be crazy but its a fun thought.
Runeblade
Pro Botter

I'm not sure about that one i just know how to take out the mobs not change models of mobs :F

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”