Question About the Bot

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
ethan409
Helpfull Botter

I surfed the forums, maybe i didnt look hard enough but i was wondering if this is good to claims kings with. Day in and out i watch as the same ppl claim. Playing the fair way doesnt seem to pay off. Anyways just wondering if this bot is good for that. All i really do is sign on for 3 hours to watch my HNM get pulled.

all comments welcome.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

the people hunting HNM's are dat editing so they only see the HNM and then are using a provoke program, MR Agrus is simply to slow in a situation like that, but we do have a provoke program and a guide to editing your data files so that you only see the HNM when it pops
ethan409
Helpfull Botter

O.. i c, well if i edit dat files can i still do everything? Im a super noob sorry when it comes to editing sorry. Not that i would use GA but could i?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

okay, im not sure what GA is, but if you edit your dat files as above, you cant see any of the mobs in that area. That means if you get argo, all you will see is your health dropping, and you wont be able to target your aggressor. This method allows you to simply spam provoke because your client side cant see any of the other mobs, so your provoke goes to the HNM instead of a nearby mob.
snake4027
L33t Botter

Cool didnt know about this. I could try this out on Spook? Where is a guide to edit the dats?

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”