Problem with 7in1

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
Fujidan

Hi all, i have just installed 7in1 bot and i have setted all the things as written in the threads. I have some question before saying my problem:
When must i run bot? Before open pol or then?
So when i open 7in1 and i choose Provoking Bot i click on Run and it says that my registry is corrupted... I have read about it in different threads and i have understood that the main problem is the windower file, so i have changed it, but when i run the bot it doesn't run, and it doesn't open pol... i don't know what to do please help me out T-T :sad:

Can someone show me a thread or something where is written the phases to run these bots? Thank you^^
FrankTheTank
Advanced Botter

try un-installing it and dowload it again, i had the same problem when i first got it but after i downloaded again it worked fine
snake4027
L33t Botter

Check the offsets in the .ini sounds like you need to change the language to EU instead of US (thats if you have EU playonline)
Fujidan

Thank you i'll try it. But when must i run the bot? at the start and so it opens pol? or after i have started pol?
Fujidan

I have solved my problem^^ it change the settings in windower.ini file just change it before start lol . But i have a question anyway: can i decide which mob pull? if i want to camp a nm and voke it immediatly...
Cooleko
Mod in Training

if you want to guarantee you will only voke the NM, you need to edit the dat files for that area, so that you can only see the mob. (dont do this if things are going to agro you)
Fujidan

sorry again^^ but how can edit it?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

look up dat hacking/editing in the hacking in the hacking section.

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”