Game goes Toon Freezes

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
justinsane
Advanced Botter

Downloaded the bot, afk tools and such tried the bot.
What happens is that my toon will cast one time catch a fish, sort or drop rusty depending on what is caught then cast again catch a fish.
After the second cast is done my camera angle rotates about 45 degrees right then about 10 degrees up and my toon then locks up. I can still see every one else running around me but my toon will not work nor will any of my commands, it just sits there and looks at me all stupid like. The only thing that I can do is rotate the camera, or ctrl+alt+delete to get out of the game. I went through a lot of post before posting this and didn’t see any one else with this problem. If I somehow missed a thread, please point me into the right direction. This seems to happen in both the hyper bot and the norm.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

nope that one is new to me, I haven't had a chance to check anything out yet though since I just finished a clean instal and backup of my system.
justinsane
Advanced Botter

Right now i only have 512 ram is it possible i just dont have enough to run the game and the bot?
justinsane
Advanced Botter

Ok I tweaked my graphics card, downloaded new drivers
Cleaned out my hard drive, and did a file check on FFXI.
FFXI repaired 2 files that it said it was corrupt. I tried using the AC Tool bot Drfish. Bot seems to be working nicely how ever its now not reeling in the fish, no longer locks up but my line snaps every time. Did the file check mess up what made it work and if so how do I repair it?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

with the big update the offsets changed. It will not work until one of us updates it with the new offsets. I could but do not have the time at the moment and a few of the more knowledgeable coders are looking into whether or not SE implimented a monitoring system into this update that would tell GM's whenever you modified running memory, AKA POS, ARGUS, FLEETOOL, or DTfishbot. So until they figure that out play with them at your own risk. I suspect however that even if they did impliment something like that that it would not catch just reading of memory in which case some features might be safe.
justinsane
Advanced Botter

I just got done giving the 7in1 a test run. I ran it for an Hour and 10 minutes and it worked like a champ. The only thing I regret is that I caught my limit of moat carp the hard way, so it caught 4 fish and the rest did not catch anything. I didn’t know about the game possibly telling on me at the time but I never got a tell or anything I watched the bot work the entire time. However
I think I might just put it down until more is found out.
magnarok
NewB Botter

this is happening to me 2, =/
justinsane
Advanced Botter

I never did find out why this happend to me, just one day they did a server update and it started working. I would recomend doing a file check in POL to see if something is out of place, or useing Iocaine in the Tested working section of the fourms at the following link https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=3091 you can set this bot to only catch what you want it to catch so your inventory wont fill up with trash fish.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”