If I got perma banned, can I register to play again safe?!!?

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

I was reading the terms of service part of the FFXI/POL book that comes with the game, and it said that my account can be instantly terminated without notice, if they find out that I re joined POL using different information then what I registered with, the last time with my account that got perma banned. I know you guys are probally gonna be like," hahahha, noob, they cant find out, just play they will never know", but, I dont want to be perma banned again for just being perma banned before, so yeah, any help with this is appreciated, thank you.

EDIT:::

So yeah, I got my copy of Vana Diel Collection, and I read the book again, and I hope I dont fuckin get perma banned one week into my new character >.<. Here is what the book says::

"In adition SEI shall be entitled to terminate the account :Immediately and without notice, of any user who was previously suspended or terninated by SEI and who re-registered using different information in order to avoid such suspension or termination. "

now, I will be using the same CC to pay for the game, but I will be registering the account under my own name, where as my account that got banned was registered under my step dads name. So any feedback on this is REALLY appreciated, thank you.
Last edited by Kyoshinra on Mon May 22, 2006 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilfisher
Programmer

yes you can sign up again easily but there is the chance that they will ban the new account for no reason other than your using the same cc. my hint use another credit card (report your current one as stolen) and sign up under the new one
hammer
Botter on the rise

what did you get banned for?
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

lol, well, I got banned for talking about selling my old account for real life money, which is clearly talked about in the book, and is 'forbidden' w/e.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”