sh4yin got back my scammed account.

Feel free to talk about anything here.
syndicate
Botter on the rise

Yeah so I don't remember if any of you remember I posted about selling my character 75brd,75drg,75nin,75rng,61 war about 2 months ago...but 2 days ago after looking for the guy who did it I found out where he lives, his number, his address, and everything...turns out that the name he used on the unverified paypal account was his own stupidly who would do that haha, i couldnt find him on people searches because he is 16 years old but i talked to his friends and they say that ffxi is completely his life and he doesnt even go to school anymore because of it but i plugged in sh4yin which retardedly he still uses as his aim name into google, and turns out he has used it in the past for aliases on different message boards across the internet from up to three years ago as well as an old livejournal and myspace which helped me greatly, I threatened to call his parents and the police and he got scared and I forced him to return my account with all my items! the best part is he basically wasted 2 months leveling blue mage to 59 just for me to get it back haha...anyways so I got that back looked at the information on his account and got his address and the best part is! he lives in springfield MA!!! haha which is 90 mins from me lol and i still threatened him even after getting that account back and he threw in a lvl 60 rogue from WOW which i gave to my friend and he was pretty happy over that and he gave me his xbox and halo 2 haha soo all turned out in the end...and to those people who got scammed in the past just hear it straight up from me dont let em get to you, and be determined enough to get it back and you will :P
Cyrex
Intermediate Botter

niiiiiice, now go tell his mom XD
burners
Site Admin

You took his xbox and halo ?

thats kinda wrong.

You got your account back plus he lvld blue mage to 59 so its basically like you just paid to have your blue mage lvld which costs something like $500 from 0-near 60 but had it done for free and then you still werent happy so you took a wow account from him and to top it off snagged his xbox and halo as well ?

You should be ashamed and no im not joking.

The kids 16, give him back his xbox.
His parents probably bought that for him as a gift.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

too true on the xbox part, although the accounts are fair if he's been scamming them.

Return to “Lounge”