Quick question.

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Ckwon
Helpfull Botter

I'm Lv96 fishing and I let the bot run for about 30 minutes trying to catch sole and all it got was two jellyfish does it have a problem cathing these fish?
Sevastien
Mod in Training

not that i know of did you use the correct bait and place. burners is working on making it that you cna check and uncheck which fish you want to catch and which not to catch
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

if you can't get it working for sole you can use the Iocaine Fisher posted in the tested section for them until your able to get burnersfishbot working. I cath 17-19 stacks a day with it.
Ckwon
Helpfull Botter

Yeah been using the Iocaine Fisher. Last night I went to brother's Graduation Ceremony. It lasted about 4 hours and I come home to find nine stacks of Black Sole in my inventory, It's amazing. Another quick question is the killfish detecable? The account I use for fishing is one for strike and boom permaban.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

so far they havbe done nothing to detect fishkill but thgey could if they decided to. If they did it would prolly be right after a update.

All things considered this is the least detectable fishbot that I know of. The primary risks when afk fishing are being reported which means either someone tried to talk to you or there was a giveaway like you kept catching fish after your inventory was full. Use caution and you should be fine, if your too worried use a second account. Lastly any further questions about Iocaine should be continued in the thread in the tested section. Hope was able to answer your questions.
Ckwon
Helpfull Botter

Thanks for answering my question. ^^ I have the killfish off and it still works fine... Making 1.5m A DAY EVERYDAY. Think how much that is a month... 45M atleast... 547M a year if I keep going at this rate @@
Prince
L33t Botter

lol^^. Lvl a mule! I have 7 fishins mules, 2 of which are in the blacksole range others on moat carp. ftw
Prince
L33t Botter

i just noticed something, on black sole.. If you take just fours day's profit, and sell it to ige this game would pay for 2 accounts XD. or one with some extra money. Hows that for service dor ya? I game that pays for itself plus extra money <3
Jegen
Intermediate Botter

Prince....you have 2 mules that fish black sole? Where do u fish? Jueno? I have always been kinda sceptical of bottin in jueno cuz there are so many people and not alot of places u can "hide" while fishin.
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

This is off topic, but I've always wanted to level fishing. How long does it usually take to get to Black Sole? There is probably other fish for good profit before this, but you guys make it sound holy! :lol: Can anyone refer me to a good fishing guide as well. I am very interested now.
Jegen
Intermediate Botter

Ok if you want to never leave town this is a good guide https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=3121. Or if you dont mind movin around there is a really good guide here: https://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... 20&num=703[/url]
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

Do you know how long it might take to level fishing to Black Sole cap?
Jegen
Intermediate Botter

A good while. Fishing skill isnt really that common at lower levels. So just imagine it post 60. It would probably take 1-2 months if u really comitted. Correct me if im wrong :P
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

That's not bad if I bot the fish cap per day each day.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

)honestly I'd say 2 month minimum, I've spent the majority of about a year to get most of the way tp 100(currently at about 99.6) and most of that time was fishing for skillup and hitting daily cap. Granted I took time from it to get lu shangs but I was still skilling up while doing that also.

Also keep in mind that blacksole flucuate drastically in price. Yeah when they are arround 100k I make 1.7-1.9M but when they are down to 50k as they currently are I only make about 900k unless I spend the time to craft some. And of course the more people fishing them and the more thrown on the market the lower the price. Now don't get me wrong it is great money but it is a limited market so it floods pretty easily if you start talking several mules. Just keep in mind that the more you throw out there the less you'll make off each one.(still nice profit though lol )

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”