Regrets :(

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
zaaxon
Botter on the rise

I regret to have bough this bot because nothing works for me.
I need to press macro to start bot everytimes i wanna fish so i cant be afk.
And i fish manually 2 times more fast than the bot so it is useless.
I tried a lot of things but still doesn't work. And it's the same for all the 7 in 1 bots :/

I used clean up and dowloaded again but it's the same thing.

I use EU version.

Now i need to find another bot or wait for Burner to fix it.

Peace.
Chanfan
Advanced Botter

Awww don't get so down in the dumps lol. Go here https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=3091 its a really good fishing bot and very easy to set up and if you wan't you can catch a fish in 1sec but its kinda detectable if you do that. tell me if you need any help with it.
zaaxon
Botter on the rise

It's incredible !!!!
Thanx a lot man :)

Peace.
somebodyelse
Botter on the rise

That bot does work really great but people are paying for this one. It seems kinda like a rip off. The ones I've used don't work either.
burners
Site Admin

somebodyelse wrote:That bot does work really great but people are paying for this one. It seems kinda like a rip off. The ones I've used don't work either.
All the new bots are being released in beta as we speak, calm down.
UnknownCoder
Programmer

somebodyelse wrote:That bot does work really great but people are paying for this one. It seems kinda like a rip off. The ones I've used don't work either.
Yeah but I only program and modify for it and release it here.
I haven't seen it anywhere else that I've looked, tho I haven't looked for much.

So take it for as is... You didn't pay for this bot originally but access to this site got you it, just be greatful!
Magicalblade
NewB Botter

Mr. "Programmer" - I am a little confused by your statement "You didn't pay for this bot". Hopefully you are referring to someone else's special conditon for being allowed onto your site.

I have bought this thing twice, first time a move, computer crash and stuff so I never got to use it. It was bought through Playersauctions.com a year ago maybe with the free lifetime upgrades or whatever. Now there is a regular fee and again it is being advertised as you are "Buying the 7in1 Botting Software" and of course the support that goes with it to ensure that it works properly and as advertised.

Could you explain that statment a little better so that if it applies to me, I know what it is that I got swindled into being greatful for!

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”