LAURA / OnestcoderBotz

Feel free to talk about anything here.
burners
Site Admin

I deleted your original thread, guess lock and delete look too much the same.

Anyhow heres the response I typed up

Well first off the synth code you asked me for help on.

Sure I used the general idea but if you really think its your code then I can post a new thread that only you and I can see and We will post each set of code and lets see just how much the match.

yeah the general ideas are the same but the code IS NOT.

I spit out Autoit code on demand, I live,eat and breath the stuff, It took a whole 15 minutes to work up a complete script using the general ideas that where exchanged here.

Shall I keep going? I think I will.

Umm lets see var files? yeah whos Ideas are those? UMM MINE. Both progs use them, both progs have the same exact file structure as my programs, HELL IF I WASNT ME I WOULD SWEAR I EVEN WROTE THE ONES YOU HAVE.

Well thats basically because I did.
Let me enlighten everyone, Once upon a time I had a section for programmers on my site which is now gone because of a theory I had (KEEP THAT IT MIND ITS IMPORTANT).
I had all my older code posted there for people learn from.

See where Im going with this? Laura was one of those people.
Some how magically all my code which unlike Lauras and OnestcoderBotz is protected against decompilation, so what that mean?
You cant steal it and modify it, you can steal it how it is but not modify it.

So how did OnestcoderBotz modify my code?
He didnt , He got it from someone that had access to the software section, now I thought that Laura was maybe the person that sold him the modified code but then I got thinking...........

Well I will cut the chase, let me show you guys a screen shot of the forums and what any mod/admin sees

First one is to delete the post, second one is to see the users IP ADRESS

Let me enlarge that for you

Lets click the ip button

Maybe enlarge that too

Um can we say BANNED BITCH

Your IP will be banned within 12hrs, I will give you time to read this.
MPK
Pro Botter

Baby mama drama!
Zamphire

What a shame, I thought Laura was one of the good guys, guess I should have known. About 2 months ago when me and EvilDr got busy working on our Synth bot I looked for Lauras bots to see if there was anything we could use out of it and couldn't find it, so I sent her a PM, here's the conversation that happened:

Should have known then something was fishy.[/img]
Spar13

Well that sucks ballz
Sevastien
Mod in Training

lol burner is a monster lol uncovered the truth in matter of minutes ^^ a
Ziyco
Pro Botter

WOW
dude they got owned
burners
Site Admin

Ziyco wrote:WOW
dude they got owned
correction HE got owned, lol
'
just 1 person, looks like the website was down too.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

Rofl idk how we didint notice it sooner tho lol i guess Laura didint seem suspicious lol hes a moron thats all i can say and he got what he deserved!!!
Onest_laura2
Botter on the rise

Im an Idiot
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Your arguments are pointless laura2/vincent/whoever. Even if afktools was not needed but instead a way to charge $10 more, that still only brings the one time price up to what other sites are charging and some of them for only a year long subscription. While if true the deception would not be appreciated but it would hardly be the criminal offense you keep portraying it to be. And that's even with assuming it is a scam.

Second, I do not know about all burners members but personally almost all of the bot/hack software I use is code that myself and other members of this site have written or mod'd. While at first I used burners bots alot as time has passed I have tended to more and more use the less user friendly but higher performance(usually) variants that members have posted. Now the Beta is incorperating some of those features and is looking up nicely so that may not be as much the case in the future.

So far from what I've seen there has been nothing that was noticeably better at onestcoder bots and none of the community. Community is the biggest advantage this site has over many others.

And while we're on the topic of how incredible and profficient you are at coding, I HELPED YOU LEARN TO DO MEM READS/WRITES BITCH!

EvilDr AKA Sean1976
Onest_laura2
Botter on the rise

I know thank you Sean1976. So you support burners using my code, after everyone jumping my ass about me using his.

My beef is with burner's now stealing my code for is Beta version, you guys support that?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

no as i explained in the other thread
https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=3459
my objections were to what you were saying which did not really talk about a theft of code other then very indirectly. If you feel he stole code then address that instead of trying to make him look bad on unrelated topics.
burners
Site Admin

As I said before I didnt Steal you code.
Since you think you can decompile all my code then why dont you and compair them side by side.

I know I have said this all before but Ill say again.

"Well first off the synth code you asked me for help on.

Sure I used the general idea but if you really think its your code then I can post a new thread that only you and I can see and We will post each set of code and lets see just how much the match.

yeah the general ideas are the same but the code IS NOT.

I spit out Autoit code on demand, I live,eat and breath the stuff, It took a whole 15 minutes to work up a complete script using the general ideas that where exchanged here. "
SeniorRice
L33t Botter

all thats needs to be said is this

Burners...

You fucking suck at making red arrows.
burners
Site Admin

SeniorRice wrote:all thats needs to be said is this

Burners...

You fucking suck at making red arrows.
lmao, i know

Return to “Lounge”