How does the Burnersware program compare to other programs?

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
tucan
NewB Botter

I am very interested in purchasing the ffxiscripting program, however the information on the main page appears a bit outdated and I am curious as to how the voke bot in particular compares to other known programs such as Mrargus, FFapp, etc (i.e. what advantages does the ffxiscripting program have over these). Ideally I would like to use the program in major HNM camps such as Fafnir, Nidhogg, King Behemoth and even some minor camps such as King Arthro, and I was interested if anyone could offer me some insight on how the program would fare in these situations.

Thanks ahead of time,
-tucan
darkrift
Pro Botter

first of all burners owns all

second..

once you gain access to this site you gain access to mr argus and other sweet bots and hacks...

just pay the 15$ or whatever and you wont regret it...

i love this site and use it for far more things than just FFXI
MPK
Pro Botter

I haven't personally used the Burners software in a while, but it was very good when I did use it, and I hear the new Rogue beta is supposed to be nice... and yes, there are other third party applications on the forum, but not like there used to be. There isn't a reliable working version of MrArgus that I know of, and MrZone (the best program ever) is dead for good.

I don't regret the money I spent to get access, but after so many patches it's hard to find stuff that works right.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

Mr.Zone *drool* i miss that thing it was godly lol somebody shoulkd try to get it back there gotta be a way lol
scottmatt
Advanced Botter

Sevastien wrote:Mr.Zone *drool* i miss that thing it was godly lol somebody shoulkd try to get it back there gotta be a way lol
I second that.

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”