Warping Probs

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Remember someone saying something about warping problems, however search didn't find post. so, I myself, WHM/BLM can warp with no problems, but 3 times in a row I've zoned into Al Zahbi to get warp from Shinhu or w/e, and I get booted right when he cast, Anyone else having this? Know an answer? or made a call about it yet?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I assume you were using azarils windower. It was a known issue that they were working on and that I thought was fixed in the recent 3.2.3 release.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Guess I should update huh? Lol My desktop = gimppey I don't even have the mouse within reach, all I do is run ffxi/bot on that computer, and use laptop to forum hop etc. So yea better update then huh?

(WAS running Fishing Bot at same time also)
darkrift
Pro Botter

same problem azarils windower is broken atm.. waiting on update
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Windower 3.2.3 is working fine for me along with namesetter. When they first posted 3.2.3 it was a bad copy but later that day they posted the correct copy. Just download the current 3.2.3 they have up on azaril's site and you should be good(I have npc warped with it myself without crashing)

https://ffxi.archbell.com/

the link to the fixed/current download is in the bottom left corner in little letters

Return to “FFXI General Chat”