ffxi botters from the beginning

Feel free to talk about anything here.
lobstertail
NewB Botter

Well I tried the email thing:that didn't work soo,mayby a post will. I,ve been with burners for years now and when I started it said free upgrades etc. I wouldn't even mind getting the old bots,they were awesome. I paid for them a long time ago and now its saying I can't dl the new bots (whats the deal) @f you were here b4 the new price change you should be allowed to get the new bots.
Zamphire

I've been here for over a year and I can get the new bots.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I think his problem is not how long he's been here but how long it was since he logged onto the website. Not sure but my suspicion would be he was deactivated because of inactivity. Talk to burners to see about being reactivated, unless it's something else causing the problem(coarse burners is still the man to talk to fior the most part)
lobstertail
NewB Botter

I'll try burners again. Yea, that might be it though. I have been a member since around 2002/2003 i think, but i know that he did kick me a while back due to inactivity. But than once i saw the email, i had him put me back on the website. I'm not sure, hopefully he will get back to me, and i will at least be able to download the old bots. Suppose time will tell.
lobstertail
NewB Botter

LoL, i didnt mean to say 2002/2003. It was more like 2004. All i know is that it's been over two years, i dont know what that counts for, but just wanted to correct myself before someone else did.

Return to “Lounge”