Registration Code's???????

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Demias
Helpfull Botter

Does anyone know if there is a way to see the ffxi registration code used to activate ffxi i deactivated my old account and i want to reactivate it but i deleted my characters so i need to call SE but i was told that they wont do anything unless i had the registration codes.....So is there a way like a hack or program that will allow you too see you're code???
Cooleko
Mod in Training

nope, you just have to find your old book.
Demias
Helpfull Botter

Shit i think my mom tossed it in the garbage >.>.....If i gave em all my account info and i mean everything would SE beable to help me you think?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

nope, come to them and give them everything and they will just say they cant help you if you cant verify the reg codes yourself. However, they have bent the rules before for people who present a convincing arguement and do it rationally. I encourage you to try, but there is an exceptionally high probability that they wont help you one bit.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

ya their not really helpfull, maybe if u get lucky tho i would try it anyway.
Demias
Helpfull Botter

well it was worth a shot but alas no luck SE basicly told me to go and Hoop my forehead X( (The bastards) anyway it suck that my acc is gone now but i guess there is nothing i can do. So in closeing i would just like to say.........FUCK YOU SE!!!!!!! and have a nice day :)
Zamphire

Se has the worst customer service imaginable, I've never once called them and actually gotton help.
Jelia
Pro Botter

LOL I lost my Original CD with ZIlart Codes since I let my buddy borrow the game and get hooked so we can pt together, then when I needed it back he lost mine and gave me his copy.
typically you never need the codes since only the POL ID and pwd matters but if I ever will need them I guess I'm F--d like you.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”