Download won't work

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

Hello, i just got this program and when i installed it on my computor and attempted to run it is says there was an error and won't open. do i need to install it someare specific or something?
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

to be more specific, i tryed to install the BurnersRogueToolsSetup.exe file on my computor and after dooing so, i try to start the program. when it trys to open it comes up with an error saying this

Autolt Error

line 0 (File "C:\Program Files\Burnsware\Rogue Roolt\RogueTools Start exe"):

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & "\Burnersware\Rogue Tools\RTLaunch.exe", @ProgramFilesDir & "\Burnersware\Rogue Tools")

Error: Unable to exicute the external program.

Thi system cannot find the file specified

I have no idea what any of this means. Please help me. Thank you.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

is ffxi installed on your C drive or a different drive?
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

It is installed on my C drive
burners
Site Admin

run windows explorer and search for files and folders and do a search for RTLaunch.exe

where is it?
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

I did a complete search of my computor and it is not on there. i also took a look at the folder where it was installed and the only exe files i could see relaunch.exe, Rogue Tools Start.exe and Rogue Tools.exe in the main folder. I don't think that file was on the install file. can you take a look at the install file to see if it is on there?
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

Can someone please respond to my previous post. i would really like to use the program i just payed for. i have tryed downloading the newest one that has been posted and the same error message is apearing. please, can someone tell me where i can get that one missing file from? FYI, i did buy, download and install that $10.00 program so i am not missing that on my computor. please, someone help me out. Thank you.
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

I have been looking into that RTLaunch.exe file and i did find some stuff on the internet but it says it is a document router LT verson and it is in japonese. i don't understand anything it is saying or what it is for. also the file is an install, not something that opens a window for something like the other exe files might do. I did try to install it just for kicks but it did not solve my problem and i just uninstalled it. In short, after countless hrs looking on the internet, scanning my computor, and waiting for a reply to these posts, my rogue tools download still does not work. Yes i did install it. yes i did install that AFT took thing too. yes i am a paying customer. I did do a complete search on my computor for that file and it is noware to be seen.

Burns, i am starting to feel like i got riped off. Please help me out with this. Can you send me the file i am missing? can you check the download yourself to see it if works or not? Please.....please.....please.....respont.

If you don't feel comfterble posting the file on the boards, just PM me the file.
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

This is what i have on my computor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
burners
Site Admin

sounds like your virus protection or you have another program deleting the ffxiscripting files, maybe a rival program ?

and sorry for the late response, I was 4hrs away visiting my parents for the last week.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”