the recent update on rogue tools makes the program not work

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

yeasterday everything was beautiful. rogue tools was working beautiful. 7-1 was fine. everything was ok. today it seems like everything is different. the forem is different, i can't download anything even though i payed for the program.

when i go into the burnerware program everything seems ok. i get to the menue where i choose what i want to go into. i try to go into FF with burner and and when i get into the game the burner program doesn not come up. also in the background there is a window like a dos box that is blank. i think this is the burner program failing to open up.

is there some big update going on with the program i don't know about?
Hammy025
Site Admin

Ok, couple of things. First, this doesn't seem to be just you this time ,) I'm getting the same thing. Second, Burners told us a week or two ago that he was going to be doing some major construction on the site and that all of Burnersware was going to be merging back into one instead of a seperate section for FFXI, WOW, etc. This is obviously in the works since the old ffxiscripting.com is no longer active. I'm sure he's not done yet as there are things missing and/or disorganized. I'm also sure if we're patient he'll get it all back in working order for us.
Lastly, you can still play ffxi windowed (which means that you can use other ffxi programs such as Iocaine), but the rogue tools don't seem to work for me either. I know that sucks, but I'm sure everything will be worked out soon. If you want to run ffxi windowed, just go to C:\Program Files\Burnersware\Rogue Tools\Include\plugings (or where ever you have it installed) and go to the ffwindower or azwindower folders and open up the program from there.

Hang in there.
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

it is good to know that this time i am not the only one that has a problem. thank you for the quick responce and i hope we get up and running soon.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”