Faster? is this possible?

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
bj10polo

I have been testing this out, and there seems to be a delay even in the fastest setting. the delay is in between the times it hits the voke macro.

i setup my macros to this to try to speed it up, but there is still a delay.
at least on my server, there are JPs running insanely fast bots that this delay will get beat everytime at Fafnir or another HNM.

/targetnpc
/ja "Provoke" <t>
/targetnpc
/ja "Provoke" <t>
/targetnpc
/ja "Provoke" <t>

i am mainly goign to use this bot for HNMs because my servers JPs mostly all use bots, so it is the only way to make it even, but is there something im missing to make it faster?
burners
Site Admin

Yeah ill make it faster in the next version.
Be cautious though because its gonna chew up a ton of cpu speed.
bj10polo

i dont know if it helps, but just FYI. if theres anyway you can "spam" provoke from the job ability menu instead of a macro, i know that it will be faster. i know that some bots are like this because you dont have to worry about any /target then /voke type thing.
coupled with a "named" voke, i think it would make it much better and faster.

edit: maybe if there is a way to set the cursor on the job ability or magic ability that you want to use then have the bot spam enter? just a thought.
JStain

i do that for the spook in king ran. tomb and i do it faster then all the bots there. theres like 3 btw and i do it manually just spam enter although it does help to know what time it spawns o.O maybe do a seperate thing that just spams enter so when it gets close to time you just click "run" and it goes insane :retarded:
burners
Site Admin

Download the newest version of the 7in1

The new voke bot on the fastest speed presses the provoke macro 200 times per second.
JStain

O.O omg... lmao thats a lot of vokes i'm gonna have to try to test this lol
Tbz
Botter on the rise

:grin: OMG 200 voke's per second are u for real???? thats insane but at the main screen it says it only voke's 2 times per millisecond HOT DAMN
Runeblade
Pro Botter

200 v0kes per a second w0000000000w lol sweet :blingsmile:
Pyrolol

ability menu will still beat a macro bot though

best is to remove all .dat files, and then just hammer the enter key (or better. get a bot to)

its extreme - but to claim big HNMs, you need this kind of stuff
a tenth of a second lag will make you lose

i find that /targetnpc is quite slow - so no matter how fast you use it, ability menu will win overall

happy botting guys
Jinzoh
Programmer

OR, you can use Mr.argus and bitch slap the competition
djplaya140

Argus hasnt worked in ages..its either too slow (lose claim) or too fast (before pop delay is up)
Cooleko
Mod in Training

lol, argus works for me all the time, as well as many of the people here.
snake4027
L33t Botter

PullAssant does ork for me doesnt warp me to mob i just use widescan when i see my macros come up lol

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”